• jameka
    • daniele
    • amber
    • kail
    • nick
    • zach
    • jessica
    • dick

I don't care to make things easy for Eric. That little weasel has it made right now. He not only gets "outside" information of sorts (which, by the way,has the others thinking he's a fricken genious because of how he "catches on" on things), he gets paid TEN GRAND for each little stupid task he completes!

I don't think it is fair to the other players (as much as I don't care for them). Eric has had the upperhand since the begining...why should we do anything else to "help" his game?...let him at least work a little harder for his money.

What inside information? Who America Hates? How the hell is that inside information..thats outside information by people who have no idea whats going on.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going against the prevailing tide and hoping for Nick to be on the chopping block. He is an odd one. After his love game with Dani he seems to have changed his mind. I think she's catching on that he is indeed "psycho". Why didn't Dick put him up to stop the drama? He hinted to it as he announced his selections when he said "...sorry Dani..." what was that all about?

eric is the only one in that house actually working for the money being paid out while being there... the other people are just yacking and having a good ol time waiting to get their pay.

Archived