Matt - Week 6 Nominee

CeCiMom

• Replies 328
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really would like to see him blow up the Brigade tonight.

I have a strong feeling that he won't do it and just take the easy way out for now, which is to put up Kathy. Way too many HG's doing the "lay low" or "wait and see" approach to their games this year.

It'd be nice, though, if he gave a speech detailing the Brigade alliance from the beginning and then turning to Ragan, Britt and Lane offering them a final 4 out in front of everyone. Then turn to Hayden and toss him up and Matt, Britt and Ragan would vote Hayden out.

It would easily put the power into the hands of Matt, Ragan, Britt and Lane.

Enzo and Kathy will never win anything and Brendon can't play HoH, so they get him out next week easy enough. If he wins PoV, they'd have 2 (enzo/kathy) to pick from.

I think it would be Matt's best play at this point.

Why are so many people getting hung up on Matt losing his diamond power of veto? The only thing they ever said on the show was that he MIGHT lose it if he told. We were never given context as to what would constitute telling others. Maybe the rule was that if a majority of the house found out he'd lose it. Who knows, they didn't tell us. But I'd bet my bottom dollar that Matt knows because I'm sure that was one of his first questions in some DR session we didn't see on TV.

There have been two freaking Pandora's Boxes. It would be really stupid to take away a Diamond Veto because he insinuated someone may have a special power. If every player in the game isn't paranoid about that right now they have no business being in the game.

I remember Matt saying to Enzo and Hayden. You do what you need to do but all I ask is for you to tell me before how you are going to vote. They said they would the night before. FAIL

Ragen is talking about what Matt is going to do in the jury house and life after BB.

He is going to be so happy when he finds out Matt is staying!

Enzo and Hayden told Matt last night that they were going to vote for Lane because Kathy was the swing vote and she's voting for Lane to stay. While Matt was relaying this information to Ragan he said that it was a cop-out for Enzo and Hayden but, it is what it is.

Enzo and Hayden told Matt last night that they were going to vote for Lane because Kathy was the swing vote and she's voting for Lane to stay. While Matt was relaying this information to Ragan he said that it was a cop-out for Enzo and Hayden but, it is what it is.

Crossing my fingers that will be enough for him to flip and put one of them up.

I have a strong feeling that he won't do it and just take the easy way out for now, which is to put up Kathy. Way too many HG's doing the "lay low" or "wait and see" approach to their games this year.

It'd be nice, though, if he gave a speech detailing the Brigade alliance from the beginning and then turning to Ragan, Britt and Lane offering them a final 4 out in front of everyone. Then turn to Hayden and toss him up and Matt, Britt and Ragan would vote Hayden out.

Enzo and Kathy will never win anything and Brendon can't play HoH, so they get him out next week easy enough. If he wins PoV, they'd have 2 (enzo/kathy) to pick from.

Now THAT would be the best thing Matt can do and it would serve Enzo and Hayden right! That would shake up Enzo to the core and Matt would be much better off with a Ragan, Britt and Lane F4 team and a loyal team too!

Plus at least 3 of these 4 being power players that have actually won comps. Who knows, maybe Matt will do just that. Guess we'll have to wait and see, can't wait for tonight! :animated_bouncy:

What??? Kathy's not a floater?? :animated_rotfl: Do you actually watch the feeds or BBAD? Kathy floats from power to power. When Rachel won HOH, she slept in the HOH room and was teased in the house for being a CB between Brenchel. When Matt was in power, she kicked Rachel to the curb and hung out with everyone in the house but Rachel and Brendon and bashed them both constantly. When Brendon won HOH, she was up his butt and was until the POV ceremony was over. Then she started whining about him always wanting to talk to her and bashing him and asking people not to leave her alone with him. Please, Kathy floats, bashes, backstabs and distorts what people say to her advantage, just to have something negative to say about them. Last night, Britt asked Matt where Enzo and Hayden were in the house and Matt said he didn't know. Then they deduced that E&H were up in HOH with Brendon. Brit said, "hmmmm" and Matt said, "Yeah I know. What's going on with that?" and Britt just shrugged and said, "IDK". Kathy later went upstairs and said that Britney was asking why E&H were up in HOH. At that time, E&H and Brendon went to town bashing Britt. So, please. You can have an opinion, but you can't change the facts to suit your opinion.

Hurrah! Wonderful post! That was a perfect example of what Kathy does ALL the time.She's the biggest floater I've ever seen, and she makes me want to puke.

:queen::pooh:

View PostDenise4925, on 19 August 2010 - 11:04 AM, said:

What??? Kathy's not a floater?? :animated_rotfl: Do you actually watch the feeds or BBAD? Kathy floats from power to power. When Rachel won HOH, she slept in the HOH room and was teased in the house for being a CB between Brenchel. When Matt was in power, she kicked Rachel to the curb and hung out with everyone in the house but Rachel and Brendon and bashed them both constantly. When Brendon won HOH, she was up his butt and was until the POV ceremony was over. Then she started whining about him always wanting to talk to her and bashing him and asking people not to leave her alone with him. Please, Kathy floats, bashes, backstabs and distorts what people say to her advantage, just to have something negative to say about them. Last night, Britt asked Matt where Enzo and Hayden were in the house and Matt said he didn't know. Then they deduced that E&H were up in HOH with Brendon. Brit said, "hmmmm" and Matt said, "Yeah I know. What's going on with that?" and Britt just shrugged and said, "IDK". Kathy later went upstairs and said that Britney was asking why E&H were up in HOH. At that time, E&H and Brendon went to town bashing Britt. So, please. You can have an opinion, but you can't change the facts to suit your opinion.

Kathy IS all that and more. Well said Denise :animated_rotfl:

Crossing my fingers that will be enough for him to flip and put one of them up.

He's already suspicious of the Enzo/Hayden/Brendon/Kathy alliance. But, I think he'll put Kathy up tonight and use Ragan and Brit to get out the other members of the Brigade.

That would be huge. And honestly, Matt is the only one in the house that I think would even *consider* doing something so game-changing. And much as I love Hayden (and Enzo), I would be very happy with that outcome. It would put my Brit in a much more solid position. And oh goodness, would it make for great tv!! Can't wait, 58 minutes and counting!

:queen::pooh:

He's already suspicious of the Enzo/Hayden/Brendon/Kathy alliance. But, I think he'll put Kathy up tonight and use Ragan and Brit to get out the other members of the Brigade.

Sadly I have to agree with you. It's the safest way out for him but he's got a lot of work to do to make a 4-3 deal against the brigade.

But it would be TOTALLY awesome to see him put up Hayden or Enzo. They told him pretty much last night they were voting for him. Ummmm, payback! :stirthepot::giljotiini::popcorn:

Archived