Russell

CeCiMom

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He also ran to Jessie the first chance he got (that last time he was nominated before Jeff used the coup) and trash talked Jeff despite their "friendship" and Jeff's saying he has Russell's back. Then, to top it off, he voted to keep Jessie. Let's not remember some things then forget others. There's a reason Jeff can't trust Russell so easily now. Since that whole "I swear on my dad" (which he did keep, I'll give Russell that), he's stabbed Jeff in the back a few times. I don't blame Russell for playing the game and doing what he needed to do in order to save his own arse, but by the same token I can see why his previous actions make him look dodgy.

He also ran to Jessie the first chance he got (that last time he was nominated before Jeff used the coup) and trash talked Jeff despite their "friendship" and Jeff's saying he has Russell's back. Then, to top it off, he voted to keep Jessie. Let's not remember some things then forget others. There's a reason Jeff can't trust Russell so easily now. Since that whole "I swear on my dad" (which he did keep, I'll give Russell that), he's stabbed Jeff in the back a few times. I don't blame Russell for playing the game and doing what he needed to do in order to save his own arse, but by the same token I can see why his previous actions make him look dodgy.

Great post Elle!!

Russell is done. Doesn't matter anymore. He said, she said, et cetera. What matters between russell and jeff now is that jeff might need russell's vote.

IMO, russell played an okay game but sided with the wrong group and lost his temper trying to portray Mister Tough and nobody really liked him in the finish - for whatever reason.

Bye, Baby, Bye Bye.

jeff might need russell's vote

Nah, Jeff's not gonna make it that far. (I doubt anyhoo) And I don't think there is a prayer in hell that he'd vote for Jeff/Jordan. Too bad, I was starting to like Russ. :animated_scratchchin:

I do think Russell showed his loyalty to Jeff when he picked Jeff to play for pov and not Jesse which caused Jesse to be free to have the power used on and being sent to the JH.

I just don't see how Jeff just welcomes Natalie without questioning why she wants to be best friends all of a sudden with the person who evicted her alliance and was the cause for Chima's anger.

I don't think Jeff has one jury vote yet and is not thinking about the votes.

Honestly, Russ voted to keep Jesse because didn't he TELL Jesse he'd vote to keep him? I might have this mixed up in my head, but that's kind of what I remember happening. But in the end, he let Jeff play for veto, and not Jesse, so why does it matter with that vote? I mean did anyone have any doubts on who was going to go home between Jesse and Natalie? I think they blow that out of proportion, and idk... I just feel like Russ could have been a really great ally to Jeff, especially at a time when he needs the numbers, and if you think about it, if Jeff and Russ went to final two, Jeff would have gotten that 500k in a heartbeat. Meanwhile, if it was Jordan and Jeff, there wouldn't be a chance in hell of him winning. I know it's probably hard to think about these things while you're in the house, but when you get to the final 6 shouldn't you be making some type of plans for jury house?

I agree that russell, in his head, was keeping his word but taking a gigantic chance by voting for jessie and I didn't like it. I think he voted for jessie in hopes of securing a vote should he need one. That's my take on it and I like russell. Russell was wrong IMO and people did not like it just as people do not like Jeff aligning with Natalie and Kevin now.

I thought it was stupid of Jeff to not understand though, when Russel was trying to explain that he was just keeping his word. If you ask me, I'd view that as a plus. Like I said, I think everyone knew Jessie was going home that night as soon as he was put up, even Natalie didn't look that worried.

To tell you the truth, dnc, I think jeff is within his rights to possibly remember what an ass russell was to him early in the game and hold that against him, too. I do hear what you are saying but I think so much of BB is personal even tho people deny it.

Yes, Russell did keep his word & put up Ronnie, when Jeff gave R the HoH. Jeff returned the favor when he took R off the block when using the coup. Russell repaid Jeff by voting to KEEP Jessie, whom R KNEW Jeff wanted gone. Not. a. smart. move.

I believe Russell voted to keep Jessie for 2 reasons...

1) R believed the ladies, led by Chima, wanted an all girl alliance & hoped that with his vote, Jessie would stay in the game & they could team up to take the ladies out. (they had discussed this a few times).

2) R used the vote for Jessie to gain a potential jury vote, if he made it to F2.

I understand that, but Russ blew up at him for the stupid technotronics (I probably didn't spell that right either lol) and otherwise ignored him because he felt like the athlete + ronnie alliance was stronger. But he moved away from that towards Jeff pretty quickly if you ask me, plus the fact that even though Jesse and Natalie didn't personally attack him, they also ignored him until they thought he had the wizard power. Plus, those two were responsible for voting out so many of his friends in the beginning. Then, he has to remember that Lydia and Kevin were BFF (same with Natalie after Jessie left) and Lydia attacked Jordan. It was obvious that Natalie egged Lydia on the whole week... so I know it's personal and there were some crappy things that Russ has done to Jeff, but idk. It's hard to see or know what it's like in the house, but I can't help but be confused about why anything Russel did to Jeff is worse than what Natalie + her stupid group have been doing to him the whole game. Like I said, it's not like Rus even has a chance of winning if he actually DID make it to final 2 because he's pissed so many people off in the game

I'm so sad by it all though! Lol... IMO he was the only one that really, truly played the game. He played hard for his HoHs and POVs, he worked hard to campaign to stay in the game, yeah, he flip flopped a couple of times, but he got away with it.

I agree, Russell has a huge heart, he just lets that dayum temper loose a lil too often for this game. I agree too, that R is no worse than N/K, but he is a helluva lot stronger. I admit, while I agree with Jeff that it is a good game move for him, I am still a lil sad for R. I wish K had left last week & N were going this week.

Did I walk into another memorial? Russ isn't dead (oops gone) yet. There's still a chance he can turn it around and work the other angles. You're never out until you actually walk out the door. I'm secretely hoping he stays just so the house remains heated. I love the drama of it all. Woohoo BB11 !!!

If they get Natalie out then I am happy to let them all battle it out.

eta: As Russell left the room Kevin said ..... Do you think I am STUPID? Looks like he was playing Russell.

Archived