Russell

CeCiMom

I wouldn't be upset at all if Russell wins it all. I love J & J but they're not playing smart at this point. They need to get rid of Kevin and Shatalie. There's no way either J or J could beat them in any F2 scenario, if they could even make it to F2 with them still in the picture. It's beyond stupid to trust them.

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I wouldn't like Russell or Michelle to win. I'd prefer Jeff/jordan to win but if not - Kevin or Natalie would be fine with me.

Not much to like about Russell, imo. He tried to screw Jeff by voting to keep Jessie after Jeff saved his sorry a**.

He's been nothing but a trouble maker from the get go. The only thing I feel sorry for is that Chima called him a terrorist. That was uncalled for.

Russell has such extremes. Remember when he blew up in Jeff's face early on the show making a big deal out of Jeff not being able to spell Technotronics? Then just last night he covered Michelle up with a blanket in the have-not room after she had a bad dream.

I don't get what motivates him to do things that are so mean and then turn around and be so nice.

same here. i think Michelle knows she need russ so if she wins pov she wouldn't use it and keep him safe. Here's hoping one of them win it.

agree...and I like Russ.. I think he has demonstrated good gameplay...his vote for Jessie to stay was strategic..

deadman walking

Michelle and whomever is taken down can always opt to save Russell in order to help them take down Jeff. I don't see this happening (why keep 2 threats when you have the chance to take 1 out now), but if they were stupid enough to send home Lydia, anthing can happen.

Michelle and whomever is taken down can always opt to save Russell in order to help them take down Jeff. I don't see this happening (why keep 2 threats when you have the chance to take 1 out now), but if they were stupid enough to send home Lydia, anthing can happen.

exactly how I see it Elle!

If gnat comes down they protect Russell and it's a new game

kevin should know he is behind gnat in J/J alliance... she has been the front man, emissary

If michelle gets the feeling she is behind gnat in the J/J alliance...

I can see this scenario(russell staying) actually possibily happening!!

And we KNOW jeff hasn't even run this scenario through his head!!just sayin

why?? the odds would be in their favor of getting power if kevin flipped.... kevin/russell/michelle could all play for HOH against only jordan.

Kevin holds no loyalty to jeff/jordan.Michellle is not going to be happy that the plan to BD russell was told to gnat and kevin way before it was told to her...

I can see where russell would really not be considered one from the other side..as kevin and gnats (mainly gnat,as kevin voted to evict jessie) targets are jeff and michelle

Archived