Jordan

CeCiMom

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Which James Smassi??? James Rhine (BB6 and Allstars) or crazy James BB9??? Or am I missing something here???

Yes Yana(I believe) said James Rhine comes in here with a fake name stirs up trouble and leaves!

She has to interview him so she can't squeal

lol this whole season has been somewhat funny in and out of the house

i was only one calling jordan clueless since week 1

not that i really care but funny seeing the tide turned

i am going to say my piece regardless not looking for agreement one way or another

nonetheless i still think with or without jeff she would have got this far

if you are clueless you go far in the game

with that said she has 0% chance of winning bb

Well Meg, then the Game would not be BB, it would be Best Brother,lol

:animated_bouncy:
:animated_rotfl:

I would love to see the honest sweet person win the game without even having to lie.

The only winner that I remember being honest was Eddie and boy was he honest. He never held back, with anyone. Or, has time diminished my BB memory?? I seem to remember that Eddie played it like pick me or don't, I don't care. I wonder what he is doing.

I would love to see the honest sweet person win the game without even having to lie.

well you wouldn't be watching BB and you wouldn't be watching jordan. she is just as big a back stabber as everybody else. lying, scheming and backstabbing are requirements to win the game and what help make the game interesting. throw in the ability to read people and persuade them at the proper time and you have a shot at the money, that why gnat is still there. jordan is there because she can persuade jeff to do what she wants. jeff know how to scheme but he doesn't understand how to read people. therefore, he has doomed them both.

well you wouldn't be watching BB and you wouldn't be watching jordan. she is just as big a back stabber as everybody else. lying, scheming and backstabbing are requirements to win the game and what help make the game interesting. throw in the ability to read people and persuade them at the proper time and you have a shot at the money, that why gnat is still there. jordan is there because she can persuade jeff to do what she wants. jeff know how to scheme but he doesn't understand how to read people. therefore, he has doomed them both.

Not sure I agree with this analogy. But I did get the feel from Jordon tonight that it seems to only be game she is intterested in , not Jeff, she pushes him away more then she acts even remotely friendly to him, the unfortunate part of this is guys always want what they can't have so he seems to try to do anything to make her happy, hence, has listend to her silly strategies.

To me Gnat winning would be like Jessie winning since they're the same person..smug, arrogant pricks..i sure wish Russ would fight back more..the greatest thing is if he could get kevin and Michelle to vote out Gnat..the look on her smug face would be priceless! I know I'm dreaming... :rolleyes:

I'm getting tired of Jordan, Jeff needs to let her go because she will be his endgame. They both can not go to F2, he needs to start playing for himself, she yapps her mouth entirely too much and just seems so clueless as to how important this next HOH is, if she doesnt win it which seriously will take a MIRACLE for her to actually win next HOH and not have it handed to her and I think the POV she won was handed to her too, you mean to tell me that michelle couldn't figure out there was at least 100 truffles or whatever the amount was in that competition? Michelle didnt want blood on her hands because she didnt need to make any enemies that week. If she doesnt win HOH this week, they are both going up and I hope atleast Jeff wins the POV to take himself off and she goes,she has been absolutely no help to his game. yeah yeah she is sweet and kind but that wont win her the grand prize. I'd vote Natalie to win the 500 grand before I vote for Jordan because atleast Natalie did some dirt in that house, Jordan walked around more worried about how her hair looked and if Jeff wasnt there to carry her would she still be there? uhh thats a negative.

I think that Jordan is a pretty sweet young lady! Although I don't want to sound like Chima, I would love to see a girl win the show this year. Don't get me wrong, Jeff is HOT but Jordan is playing a smart game! She's smart enough to know to let Jeff take the lead and be the bad guy while she comes out smelling like a rose! And I think that she's playing a hard to get with him so that he'll stay interested. She's got some good common sense even though she "ain't the sharpest pencil in the box."

oh don't get me wrong, the hard to get game is the oldest in the world, I don't mind if she is playin it that way for her own assurance with him as a man, but not in the game of BB, he can only carry her so far, it is late in the game for him to try and undo the damage.

Archived