* Casey *

CeCiMom

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, that's some funny stuff right there. I want one now! I love his little "man in a banana suit" song. It's friggen hilarious. I also must say that he looks damn good at the very bottom in his dj pic. Way to go Casey, you sell them shirts!!

Mmm, party's are always fun! Especially with Canadians.

Want to join the party, eh? We love lots of people, eh? When is the last time Canada won the Stanley Cup, eh?

Come on, eh, Erin, eh, join the party, eh? :devilish:

I liked Casey a lot but he didn't play the game for chit.

i think he played but it was just a bad game he played

in other news i would like for bb to do a segment on the hg once they are out of the house to see their reactions to whats going on in the house or how life been after bb

i think he played but it was just a bad game he played

in other news i would like for bb to do a segment on the hg once they are out of the house to see their reactions to whats going on in the house or how life been after bb

We know Eric got dumped by Jessica :animated_rotfl:

I've often thought the same! I know there's a show where some guy goes around and catches up with the various reality tv stars. I never know when it's on though, and I really don't care about the other RTS, I just want to know what's up with the peeps from BB.

^I think that's a cool idea, listening to Casey's commentary over his eviction was really funny! Also, the finale shows have time to talk with the jury and evicted HG, but as soon as the winner is crowned it always ends so abruptly. I'd enjoy more time to let the winners AND everyone else talk about things that happened, then get perspective from the non-jury evictees who have been following on feeds

i dont know if this was posted before nor do i care to look and see

but apparently casey is trying to make the best of his banana suit and has set up a e commerce site

http://www.maninabananasuit.com/

• 1 month later...
. It was dumb of Casey to trust Jessie and try and play both sides. It was dumb of Casey to throw the last comp.

JMO

my opinion, too.

thanks again for having me on your show.

this guy needs to learn how to exhale a cigarette that sound he makes is irritating as hell

sorry.. i don't usually have a mic 5 inches from my mouth.

sore loser, he was outplayed, plain and simple

with that said, I loved seeing Jesse turn red, lol

meh, i'm not a sore loser.

but I (contrary to belief apparently) bit my tongue on a lot of stuff in the house and thought it was my time to unleash a bit.

i'm sorry, i'm just not a "cause a buncha drama" type of dude. it apparently makes for bad TV (not doing it i mean) according to most of you.

I will miss Casey on BB. But Casey just didn't understand the dynamics of the game play in BB. If he had understood, he would have never trusted ANYONE and known that telling lies is a big part of the game. I was glad to see that a few people on here addressed what a poor loser he was and how he blamed everyone but himself. He said he was a "man" so many times it was like he was trying to convince himself that he was.

Major props to Casey for being funny and entertaining, and anything he said about Ronnie is a legitimate part of the game. But the rude remarks about Ronnie's wife were out of line. Casey just got outplayed and didn't know how to handle that, so he stooped to a childish level and resorted to name-calling. Watch Ronnie's exit speech. Ronnie will say "You got me. Good game. Appreciate the opportunity to be here." I think Ronnie will prove that he's the grown man Casey claimed to be.

wow, weren't you wrong about ronnie.

I messed up. I blame me for trusting someone else.

I apologized to ronnie's wife several times, in interviews and in person.

I will miss Casey on BB. But Casey just didn't understand the dynamics of the game play in BB. If he had understood, he would have never trusted ANYONE and known that telling lies is a big part of the game. I was glad to see that a few people on here addressed what a poor loser he was and how he blamed everyone but himself. He said he was a "man" so many times it was like he was trying to convince himself that he was.

Major props to Casey for being funny and entertaining, and anything he said about Ronnie is a legitimate part of the game. But the rude remarks about Ronnie's wife were out of line. Casey just got outplayed and didn't know how to handle that, so he stooped to a childish level and resorted to name-calling. Watch Ronnie's exit speech. Ronnie will say "You got me. Good game. Appreciate the opportunity to be here." I think Ronnie will prove that he's the grown man Casey claimed to be.

and honestly.. you have to trust SOMEONE.. and i trusted someone I'd met.

didn't work out for me. whatchagonnado..

Good post Joy. I was glad when Julie told him he should be kicking himself for not trying harder on the POV. He made many mistakes in the game but really never took responsibiity for it.

really???

cause I thought I did..

isn't it interesting that the two dudes I roasted went next.

I liked Casey a lot but he didn't play the game for chit.

admittedly I wasn't very good at it. not the gossipy/manipulate part at least.

Hey Man in a banana suit...Was hoping you would outlast the whiney rat...

thank you chief.

Casey,

Please don't just read the bad stuff... k? They were the minority anyways. Unfortunately, I think some of our appreciation of you came after you were gone. It's going to be impossible to read all the threads out there but, you were memorable and talked about all the way to the end and not all the other early evictee's can say the same. Yes, you made some mistakes but, you were also very good TV and likeable and that goes a long way in the BB fan world. imo

ditto what CeCi said. I know I heard over and over that people wished you and Laura were still there as you were funny and people really enjoyed you.

I think the best final 4 would have been ... Casey, Jeff, Laura and Michele. JMO banana.gif

Archived