Brian

Jem

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He was totally cool about the puppet show stuff. Dan playing him was priceless! He acted like he was almost scared to do it, but he did it. They were all talking about wishing that Brian wasn't going home... Steven was soooo funny! If the others get wind of his performance, his goose is cooked!

I thought I saw Brian spittin in a small plastic cup last night, like he was dippin too, was i seein things??

I know what you mean Wicked. I'm SOOOO bummed that he's going to leave tomorrow. :angry2:

I want him to stay too b/c it'd be a shame for someone who seems to be able to play the game to go so early. He definately came on too strong and was too cocky, but I think if he is able to squeak through this week he'll tone things back and be able to hopefully get HOH (him or Dan) and make things happen. They're cocky and annoying, but hopefully this will serve as a lesson. No more "jerry will put up who i tell him to, blah blah blah"

with the only 13 players to start though, someone's bound to be comming back in somehow, right? I hope he gets a chance to hang around b/c BB is much more fun to watch with gamers in the house

I finally got around to watching the sock puppet show from last night, I am crying from laughing so hard. I really want him to be able to stay. I sorta liked him simply based on looks too, but after watching that, I am really pulling for him.

links to the sock puppet show are in the picture and video sub-forum...

they are hysterical!

I have not watched it yet, it takes a lot for me to really think something is that funny, we'll see, I ain't crazy bout this group,lol

well, I am gonna watch it just to see, I will report back at some point. One thing tho is my puter is in the sunporch which is not air conditioned, and it is still like high 80's here, I am hot, yuk, want tot go watch the After Dark in the air,lol

yep, he definitely got cocky

oooohhhh wait, i just thought of another reason I can defend Brainiac to stay. It's not fair to backdoor him. ;)

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name