Derrick Levasseur (Week 5) -Team America

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Both Derrick and Frankie are manipulating the other HGs. They each have a different style to their approach but each is effective in his way. I notice that they don't try to manipulate each other. It will be interesting to see how they interact as the weeks go by if they both stay in the game.

Guest 6Borders

what is remarkable to me is how easy it is for derrick. the only person with a clue as to derrick's ability is Donny and derrick gets that. What a bunch of clueless morons.

Yeah, he does seem to effortlessly manipulate them. Donny has his number and he knows it

so now it's time to get close to Donny and get in his head. This has potential to get really

interesting since I doubt Donny is going to be buying what Derrick is selling!

IMO he is entertaining as I watch him manipulate the others into thinking they have made BIG moves....he knew Donny had him in his radar and now that its confirmed of course he is slowing going to do damage control....the man is the best player in the house. Win, lose or draw......

ITA, I don't like him much but he is the best player in the game. IMO, Derrick, Frankie and Donny is probably the best 3. However, since Donny is on the bottom right now, he is always on the defensive and stuck trying to find a way to get a leg up. The other players better start watching Frankie, He knows how to play the game. Down the road, I definitely see him slipping the knife in Derricks back. If Derrick makes a couple of moves in the next month and Frankie, Donny and Zach gets taken out, this thing could be over by the F6.

Derrick and Donny talking a lot of game today. They are going over all the HG right now.

Like the saying goes...keep your friends close and your enemies closer :) Derrick even talked to Donny about working together as if to offer an alliance and Donny in his wisdom talked about how he is still playin week by week....

Guest 6Borders

At least Derrick is handling his grandfathers death without making a big production.

Yes he is and I think if he could have gotten out of the whole memorial he would have.

He told Jocasta several times he didn't want to speak and even Donny said that might

be hard on him but Jocasta made him do it anyway so he did.

I still think he is playing the best game (outright anyway). Loved that he told Zach

he made better speeches when he slowed things down and making sure Amber has

a chance to repond and not just walk out (aka "that 20 second argument

is going to be another 5k in my pocket")

I've got him down for the win, though I would say his skills as an undercover give him an edge over everyone else in that house. Fair or not, he's taking it all the way.

<--------- Team Derrick. I love a gamer and love the moves like in a chess game he makes.

Guest 6Borders

I've got him down for the win, though I would say his skills as an undercover give him an edge over everyone else in that house. Fair or not, he's taking it all the way.

Same here! He and Donny have been my picks for F2 from the get-go!

A lot still comes down to the final HOH's and POV's and we have yet to see Derrick's game really

threatened. I can't wait till the riff-raff are out of the house and the big kids really start

playing the game!

Same here! He and Donny have been my picks for F2 from the get-go!

A lot still comes down to the final HOH's and POV's and we have yet to see Derrick's game really

threatened. I can't wait till the riff-raff are out of the house and the big kids really start

playing the game!

me too. I want to see the defunct bomb squad battle it out.

I agree. Team America would be the way to go. Derrick is enough of a player to want the challenge of that and aware, as well, that America picked them and sees the validity of keeping that going to the finish. An easy win for Derrick. He has no competition (as of today).

I agree. Team America would be the way to go. Derrick is enough of a player to want the challenge of that and aware, as well, that America picked them and sees the validity of keeping that going to the finish. An easy win for Derrick. He has no competition (as of today).

agree - I think that if Donny and Derrick were final 2 that Derrick would win. But in a final 3 there is no way if Donny got to pick who to take to final 2 it sure would never be Derrick. I am sure Derrick knows that.

I actually don't agree. While TA will help keep him safer, Derrick's best play is to get rid of both Donny and Frankie. I believe he would win over everyone else in the house.

I actually don't agree. While TA will help keep him safer, Derrick's best play is to get rid of both Donny and Frankie. I believe he would win over everyone else in the house.

And Frankie will start working on getting rid of Donny and Derrick as soon as he can. They are all threats to each other.

I want to see psycho Caleb's face when Derrick is devulged as a cop..

You know, you just made me stop and think--why on earth isnt Derrick acting alarmed at all about Calebs behaviour. I realize he is playing a game, and its better for him to stay out of it, but you would think something in him would want to sit on Caleb and tell him to knock it off. But I dont see that happening at all. Guess thats what made him good at being undercover.