Sign in to follow this  
Slowpoke

Thank You LFU's and contributors to the Live Feed Screen Captures

Thanks folks for making this unusual season a lot better than what it could have been.

Kudos especially to the LFUs that hung in there watching and reporting on HGs that

most likely tested their allegiance to being a fan of Big Brother. :notworthy:

And of course it wouldn't be the same if we didn't have great Feed photos posted

to comment on and make fun of.

Almost farewell time to BB 15

Thanks folks for making this unusual season a lot better than what it could have been.

Kudos especially to the LFUs that hung in there watching and reporting on HGs that

most likely tested their allegiance to being a fan of Big Brother. :notworthy:

And of course it wouldn't be the same if we didn't have great Feed photos posted

to comment on and make fun of.

Almost farewell time to BB 15

:hurray::hurray:

Thank you from me too. :)

me too! :hurray:

Yes! Thank you LFUs! Thank you for enabling me to know everything that happened in that house with a minimum of having to listen or look at those horrible people! :P

Preesh! :)

I'm fairly new to the Morty site and have enjoyed reading what is going on in the house each morning and night. You have given me many laughs. I'm especially glad I didn't have to actually view some of the "stuff" you live feeders have watched, but was able to skim over the trash that came out of their mouths.

I've sent a small amount to add to your cofers and hope to have access to the site next time.

Thanks.

I have tried to fill in the gaps in LFU since I started watching a few years ago. Was all set to get the feeds and help out more this year but after the first two shows of watching this group I just could not do it. So my thanks to you all. You have stronger stomachs than I. See you next year.

You are all awsome. I don't know how you do it but you all do such a good job and it keeps me informed while at work. Thank you.

Thanks so much you guys! Your updates have become an essential part of the BB experience for so many people! I don't know what I would do without my daily summer ritual of reading all the updates at the beginning and end of each day.

Yes, THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU to all of you that work so hard year after year updating this site!! You all help feed my BB addiction!!

Hats off to everyone who had the stomach to post all the crap that spewed out of the mouths of these bafoons.

THANK YOU

You guys are the best. You get special hazard kudos for wading into the toxic muck that was the BB house this season. :clap:

Thank you so much for the updates! It was my first summer off in a long time and it made it enjoyable, even if the season was bad. Wishing good health and a great offseason to all.

Thanks to all the Live Feed updaters who took time out of their schedules to let us know the dirt that was going on in the house! We all really appreciate it!