Elissa - DE/Week 7

CeCiMom

If Elissa makes it to the end, I can see Candice, Helen, Jessie, and Judd voting for her. Not saying it's enough to win, but

I don't think it would necessarily be a clean sweep for the other person.

I hope that she makes it to the final two. That would be great.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG, Elissa reminds me of Bette Davis in What's the Matter With Baby Jane. She is going to be mighty sorry when she gets older and those injections and surgeries no longer work.

We are showing our age here GingerSnaps! I'm writing a letter to Da-dee.....

yaKrOeP.jpg

We are showing our age here GingerSnaps! I'm writing a letter to Da-dee.....

yaKrOeP.jpg

This is one of my favorite Betty Davis movies she waa beautiful when she was younger and she probably would have looked beautiful older if she had available then what is available now LOL

This is one of my favorite Betty Davis movies she waa beautiful when she was younger and she probably would have looked beautiful older if she had available then what is available now LOL

This is why Betty looked haggared early on.......

Bette.jpg

Elissa walks into the bathroom where Jessie is taking a shower. She asks Jessie - "how are you?" and Jessie responds - "awful now that you're here". :lol2:

Then Jessie says - mmmm this HOT shower is so nice I can stay in here all day. Then she says to Elissa "so Rachel shadow, what are you going to do today"?

KSkXkxp.jpgvtYdXLB.jpg

:grin2: Go Jessie! Give 'em hell for the next two days!

It is so funny to hear how indignant these people are that Jessie is calling them out. She is not yelling or swearing. After all the shady backstabbing and lying these people have done they are shocked that we are getting some comedy relief. Poor Helen up in HOH talking to Andy and she is playing a victim.

:laugh4: welcome Straykat!

I know that Elissa is a certified yoga instructor. I get that. But she has been on camera for about twenty minutes with GM, and I can't help but feel that the sole purpose BB invited her into the house was to advance her career, nothing more - in other words it's like they owed her a favor or something......

G1Zb4RT.jpg

Is it wrong of me to laugh? :giggle:

No. We so seldom get to see someone say what they all are thinking behind their backs but don't say - for obvious reasons. I hope that if she continues she gets around to Amanda and McCrae.

Sorry. Wrong thread.

Helen giving Elissa a pep talk by the pool. Suddenly Elissa says - if I win I'm ready to make a big move - I'm putting up Amanda and McCrae! And the silence that followed just hung in the air. It took Helen a second to recover. Then she started pushing Elissa to just put up Amanda if she were to win HOH, not both of them. Now she is just pumping Elissa with confidence, and although Elissa is listening it appears as though Helen's words are going in one ear and out the other. She just keeps mumbling "uh-huh".

Now Elissa is saying that she didn't get to play the game that she wanted to play, and when Helen asks why, Elissa responds that she was attacked when she got here, and she feels that she didn't really have a chance to bond with people - and for a minute I feel bad for her - until she starts whining that she just wants to see her family.

KijV8S6.jpghsz3Kty.jpg