Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

BB15 Live Feeds

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

nanacindy

nanacindy

• Pip
  • 123 posts

I always get the live feeds from Mortys. I just wonder if they will increase the price. I sure hope not.

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,511 posts

They said fans will be pleased with the pricing structure.  That doesn't sound like an increase.

WickedOne

WickedOne

Wicked Member

• Pip
  • 9,815 posts

free

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts
Good to hear, about pricing....Can't wait till they are up and running.

stevea11

stevea11

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,689 posts

free

Wishful thinking.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts

I remember CBS free from BB season One but I think it was kind of iffy most of the time.  Didn't we have sometimes rowdy CBS chat, as well?  I remember that some people adored Eddie and his filthy mouth.  For them, Eddie could do no wrong.  And, Briittany.  Some loved her.  Karen, too.  Yikes.  2000.  TIme does fly.  BB Season One was revolutionary and a revelation for me.  I adored it and still do.  Frankly, I would rather see them bring back the whole of Season One than some of the sleaziness whats-her-face seems so enamored-of.

BigBroFanTX

BigBroFanTX

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 404 posts

OR you can use the link for the feeds once it's posted at Mortys;)

Always have signed up thru Morty's. but I check email every day, so wanted the notification of when they are ready. 

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts

Always have signed up thru Morty's. but I check email every day, so wanted the notification of when they are ready. 

Sounds like a game plan to me!  :animated_bouncy:

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts

There is a video on CBS.com with Jeff talking about the live feeds.  He says we will have the flashback function, 4 camera views, chat, twitter feed for BB sites.  It will be available for your computer, tablet and smart phone.  The feeds will be available for 20% off if they are purchased before June 25th.  However, he doesn't state how much they'll cost.  If you want to view the video just go to CBS Big Brother and click on the live feed promo with Jeff's pic on it.

I'm still waiting for the big announcement which they haven't posted yet.  Hopefully it will be soon!  :animated_bouncy:

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts

These are going to be cheaper than SuperPass.  I'm likin' that. ;)  $23.99 is the price up to June 25th.  After that they go to $26.99 for season pass or a monthly pass for $9.99.  

Also...full season access begins on June 11th, a week from today.

Now I'm gettin' excited!  :animated_bouncy:

gizzmotor

gizzmotor

• Pip
  • 3,002 posts

These are going to be cheaper than SuperPass.  I'm likin' that. ;)  $23.99 is the price up to June 25th.  After that they go to $26.99 for season pass or a monthly pass for $9.99.  

Also...full season access begins on June 11th, a week from today.

Now I'm gettin' excited!  :animated_bouncy:

Me too Moxie....YIPEEEEEEEE

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts

oops

Attached Thumbnails

• feeds.jpg

Brekkie Boy

Brekkie Boy

• Pip
  • 966 posts

Worth noting it's pointed out in the FAQs the feeds will not be available outside the USA - not even in Canada it seems.

Are there any geographic restrictions for accessing Big Brother live Feeds content?

Yes, Big Brother Live Feeds may be accessed in only the United States including Hawaii, Alaska and the Virgin Islands.

https://cbsi.secure....data=&cfs=SFS_3

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,511 posts

OK, The live feeds deals are up!  Please note that even though CBS is charging only slightly less than Real Networks, the commission they pay me was cut almost in half, so it's more important than ever that you get the word out to your friends on FaceBook, Twitter, or by text to subscribe through this site.

I have two easy links you can tweet or text,  http://mortystv.com/livefeeds/  or http://m1h.us/feeds

37660_175.jpg

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 31,633 posts

Signed up. - There was no password or sign in that I know of.  Not sure how we will be signing in. Maybe that comes later.

Slowpoke

Slowpoke

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,733 posts

Thanks for bringing that up Marty.

emilycaitlin

emilycaitlin

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 249 posts

This absolutely sucks that Canadians cant view the feeds :( How will I be a LFU?

Will there be a downloadable viewer like there was for BB Canada?

Moxie

Moxie

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 1,843 posts

I'm really sad to hear that only people in the U.S. will have access to the live feeds.  I know there are quite a few people from other parts of the world that watch BB and remember when we also had folks who were stationed overseas at one point that still had the ability to watch them through Real.  I hope CBS realizes how many fans of the show this is going to affect and tries to do something about it.  That's definitely one of the drawbacks of the change.   :(

jenw_72

jenw_72

• Pip
  • 1,451 posts

Well, went to get my live feeds and looks like us Canadian are out of luck..sigh I am gonna be lost without my live feeds this summer.

Slimcruz

Slimcruz

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 8,263 posts

OK, The live feeds deals are up!  Please note that even though CBS is charging only slightly less than Real Networks, the commission they pay me was cut almost in half, so it's more important than ever that you get the word out to your friends on FaceBook, Twitter, or by text to subscribe through this site.

I have two easy links you can tweet or text,  http://mortystv.com/livefeeds/  or http://m1h.us/feeds

37660_175.jpg

Duh me but I want to get this right......All I have to do is click on the SUBSCRIBE NOW above for credit to go to Morty's site?  Thanks.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users