Ian, Week 6

CeCiMom

All I'm hoping for tonight is for there to be enough time on the show for Boogie to have a sit down with Julie in which she shows the good bye messages for Boogie. I can see Ian in the DR telling Boggie sorry but it was I and not Dan that rolled you under the bus and then put it in reverse . :D

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2:35 - Boogie just went back to the have not room and hugged Ian. Now Ian is sobbing and saying I am such a scumbag. He is doing his walking in circles. I feel so bad for him.

*note if you have a soft heart you should not play Big Brother

2:35 - Boogie just went back to the have not room and hugged Ian. Now Ian is sobbing and saying I am such a scumbag. He is doing his walking in circles. I feel so bad for him.

*note if you have a soft heart you should not play Big Brother

I just saw that Ian was crying and didn't realize why.

Keep it together Ian!!!!! Just a couple of more hours! You can do this! BB History! (yeah I'm nuts but I'm trying to send Ian positive energy)

Tonight will be the night for Ian. I feel like the first HOH in a double eviction is always a quiz, which Ian should win. His nominations will be huge.

While the QP obviously wants Frank and Ash so at least one goes home but Ian is best served by nominating Joe because he isn't on Frank's team and he isn't in the QP.

The second nomination will be tough. Shane makes sense from a POV standpoint because it will likely be a race (ala clown shoe) that Shane would do well in. However, they risk Frank, Ash or Jenn winning POV and keeping noms the same and Ian would be exposed if he broke the tie to keep Shane and evict Joe.

In the end, he has to hope he gets the chance to throw the HOH to Dan, Brit or Dani so he can continue to avoid getting blood on his hands.

I think Ian might try to throw another comp. He wants to stay the "secret agent"

What I can't believe is that Ian hasn't thought about the fact that Froogie turned their back on him when they formed the Silent Six. He was never worried about that b/c he had the Quack Pack and knew Froogie were getting played ... yet he still feels so bad about screwing someone who screwed him first.

DR is the worse place ian could go. They tell him"how can you vote out a man you have admired for 10 years"?. worse thing for this kid w/problems handling life and its stress. These people are breaking him. Back off you scumbags. Frank, give him a break--a few hours ago you were making fun of him. I really do dislike f/b. Want both gone tonight.

I think I would like Ian out of the house but I don't like him in this game...... who the h*** beside MB would try to get him to "use his disability and stims" to sway ppl at the end........Ian doesn't seem to get how mean and nasty F/MB are no matter what they say &/or do........I find that sad.

I think I would like Ian out of the house but I don't like him in this game...... who the h*** beside MB would try to get him to "use his disability and stims" to sway ppl at the end........Ian doesn't seem to get how mean and nasty F/MB are no matter what they say &/or do........I find that sad.

I agree. And as far as not getting how nasty they are, that's because they do most of it behind his back and have included him in their "group" only when they needed him. The sad part is if Boogie hadn't ignored Ian so much to keep his lips permanently attached to Frank's butt, Ian would have been more than happy to do the QP with his original team. He would have loved being Boogie's number one. Someday I hope someone treats Boogie's kid the way Boogie has treated people like Ian or Joe. Sadly, I doubt Boggie would learn anything from it though.

I agree. And as far as not getting how nasty they are, that's because they do most of it behind his back and have included him in their "group" only when they needed him. The sad part is if Boogie hadn't ignored Ian so much to keep his lips permanently attached to Frank's butt, Ian would have been more than happy to do the QP with his original team. He would have loved being Boogie's number one. Someday I hope someone treats Boogie's kid the way Boogie has treated people like Ian or Joe. Sadly, I doubt Boggie would learn anything from it though.

Nope, he's too far gone to learn anything and neither him or Frank see anything WRONG with anything THEY do......they are bullies and the only hope for MB's son not to become one will be if his mom is smart enough to not let him have a big influence on him.

Ian has been trying to fit in by using the F word and saying kinda nasty things about some people. I don't think that is how he is in real life. (I do think the nasty we see with Booger and Frank is how they really are)

He is having trouble playing the evil part and it is tearing him apart to think of evicting Frank.

I do think he might mess up his game and it has made himself a target to the Quack Pack because he won't let go of the double agent role.

also asking Ashley to pleasure him was kinda yucky. He seems like he has a split personality sometimes.

Thanks, Marty ;)

It just hurts me to think he's trying so hard to be entertaining/memorable to the viewers that he is sacrificing his own sanity to do so. I don't think he's capable of putting on that much of an act. Of course, you never know what's rolling around in someone's head :confused: I'm still hoping he'll give up the double-agent man routine.

Ian's goodbye meassage woke/shoke up Boogie from his deep sleep. He will be in deep thoughts going home and again he will be shocked more when he learned Ian won HOH comp and nominated Mike Boogie's only two trusted friends and one went to the jury alone for a week contemplating what went wrong, what just happen, ooops