Shelly - Week 7

CeCiMom

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Arrrgggghhhhh! That woman drives me crazy. At first I could not stand to listen to Kalia ranting on with her motor mouth and now Shelly is the one driving me insane. Her Marathon Martha mouth going on and on and on... Had to walk away when she had Jordan cornered in the HOH room and just kept flapping her lips and reaping herself for reassurance.

Even to point of more or less asking Jordan (in a round about way) if she would possibly consider taking her to the final two instead of Jeff. I about jumped out of my chair! But Jordan didn't catch it. Wish she would have and told Jeff. He would have called another house meeting for sure. LOL

I also am hoping after Thursday's double eviction, Shelly is gone. Keeping my finger crossed. :popcorn:

Arrrgggghhhhh! That woman drives me crazy. At first I could not stand to listen to Kalia ranting on with her motor mouth and now Shelly is the one driving me insane. Her Marathon Martha mouth going on and on and on... Had to walk away when she had Jordan cornered in the HOH room and just kept flapping her lips and reaping herself for reassurance.

Even to point of more or less asking Jordan (in a round about way) if she would possibly consider taking her to the final two instead of Jeff. I about jumped out of my chair! But Jordan didn't catch it. Wish she would have and told Jeff. He would have called another house meeting for sure. LOL

I also am hoping after Thursday's double eviction, Shelly is gone. Keeping my finger crossed. :popcorn:

I so agree. It was pathetic that Shelly was asking for the F2 to be given to her.

Maybe Shelly thinks she can ride coatails all the way to F2 and still talk the jury into voting for her, because she's just that persuasive. She'll flatter them all first by telling each of them what a wonderful person they are and then convince them she was the best player somehow. She's so motivational. She motivates me to shut off the feeds and turn off BBAD, for sure.

Maybe Shelly thinks she can ride coatails all the way to F2 and still talk the jury into voting for her, because she's just that persuasive. She'll flatter them all first by telling each of them what a wonderful person they are and then convince them she was the best player somehow. She's so motivational. She motivates me to shut off the feeds and turn off BBAD, for sure.

:smilielol:

Worked for Jordan

I'm sure, over the years, Shelly has taken many "motivational management" seminars which has worked fine in the business world. But this is not the business world, this is BB. By the same token, she could float on through. I don't really care.

Jordan didn't ever do what Shelly's been doing. She was nice to everyone, but she didn't make F3 deals with every person in the house. Shoot, in her season, it was she & Jeff against the entire house almost from day 1. The hg's just didn't see her as big a threat as others--mainly because she was so nice & not a raging lunatic like others(Russel, Chima...) She didn't play the 'trojan horse' role. She just talked to people & got to know them. Won her half a million.

I like Shelly--well, the Shelly before the past couple days. I'm not sure who the Shelly is that's showed up then.

Jordan didn't ever do what Shelly's been doing. She was nice to everyone, but she didn't make F3 deals with every person in the house. Shoot, in her season, it was she & Jeff against the entire house almost from day 1. The hg's just didn't see her as big a threat as others--mainly because she was so nice & not a raging lunatic like others(Russel, Chima...) She didn't play the 'trojan horse' role. She just talked to people & got to know them. Won her half a million.

ITA. Couldn't have said it better myself! Jordan is a likeable person. Not Dani. Jordan's social game is her strong suit.

I think it's sad that her daughter has to watch her mother lie week after week. The advice she would give her mother was to quit lyeing. Shelly is one of the biggest liars I've ever seen on BB. I wonder how Shelly is going to feel when some kid makes fun of Josie because her mother is such a big liar. Also why does she think she can make to the final 2 by siding with Dani? Dani would never take Shell.y to final 2 because everyone likes her.

I think it's sad that her daughter has to watch her mother lie week after week. The advice she would give her mother was to quit lyeing. Shelly is one of the biggest liars I've ever seen on BB. I wonder how Shelly is going to feel when some kid makes fun of Josie because her mother is such a big liar. Also why does she think she can make to the final 2 by siding with Dani? Dani would never take Shell.y to final 2 because everyone likes her.

Because Danielle promised Shelly she'd NEVER put her up. She basically promised her a F2 deal and Shelly apparently believes her. Dani plans to offer Adam the same deal though. Adam won't buy it. He doesn't trust Dani at all. He'd be wise not to.

I really think Shelly believes she has some kind of super-duper power of persuasion. She thinks if she can just get to F2 then she can talk her minions into anything she wants.

Ok, first off I cannot stand that Shelly. She is a man! And also, am I the only one who thinks she looks like those characters from the Twilight Zone?

beholder3.jpg

bb13shelly08222011.jpg

LOL the black thing behind he looks like a gun and he/ she is ready to shoot!--A helpless animal, a person, it doesn't matter to this nutcase! :animated_shocking:

LenRay quote: "I'm sure, over the years, Shelly has taken many "motivational management" seminars which has worked fine in the business world. But this is not the business world, this is BB. ."

:giggle: ohhh ohhh ohhh .... maybe they'd hire her to work for BB - - and she could be one of the ones on the production crew in Diary Room that try to talk HG's into what the show would like them to do ????

Everyone is up and Shelly has Adam outside grilling him to keep Dani. He keeps telling her over and over and over and over and over over over over

OMG

She is giving him a pep speech and says this is where you separate the men from the boys.

Now Dani is joining them. Shelly said that you are a good guy Adam and Dani said my Dad would not think so.

Dani is getting snotty with Adam now.

she is working adam again to flip :animated_bouncy:

Shelly is trashing her have not girls and saying when they were in power they were snotty. She keeps calling them those people. She is now giving Rachael a pep talk.

eeeeek.

I can't take much more Shelly. Game play or not, enough is enough. She is the most hyper person ever on BB. I keep waiting for a 911 call to remove her from the house due to nervous exhaustion. Coffee, cigarette, diet coke, lie to one group. Coffee, cigarette, diet coke, lie to a second group. Coffee, cigarette, diet coke, lie to a third group about the first group, etc.......Shelly is a never-ending Bad Seed cycle. Now we know what really happened to that little girl.

What surprises me most is that viewers are surprised that she looks 61 - on a good day.

Archived