Primary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Secondary: Sky Slate Blackcurrant Watermelon Strawberry Orange Banana Apple Emerald Chocolate Marble
Pattern: Blank Waves Squares Notes Sharp Wood Rockface Leather Honey Vertical Triangles
Welcome to TV Fan Forums
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Subscribe to the Big Brother Live Feeds
Photo

Live Feed Updater Appreciation Thread

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,786 posts
I just wanted to say how much I appreciate the live feed updates. Every one is doing an excellent job.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Califcyclone

Califcyclone

• Pip
  • 966 posts
I think I can join in here to say

THANK-YOU!!!!!

:party_smilie:

morty

morty

(Well, You Know....)

• Admin
  • Pip
  • 2,418 posts
Everyone really is doing an awesome job. I'm having a little trouble keeping up with things this year, so I haven't had a chance to write you individually, but thanks!

We could use a few more people posting. We do have gaps in the coverage. And I always worry that we're going to give carpel tunnel syndrome to the faithful updaters that aren't getting breaks.

Have a great season, thanks again!

-Morty

bboop

bboop

• Pip
  • 125 posts
I want to say "Thank You"! Very good job being done and I do appreciate being able to read when I can.

kiddyhouse

kiddyhouse

• Pip
  • 919 posts
Thank you

Thank you

Thank you

I would be lost this year without all of you die hard feed updaters.

Hopefully, I can afford the feeds soon and watch for myself.

BBJaxFan

BBJaxFan

• Pip
  • 116 posts
Thanks so much for the detailed updates. It seems like you have an especially tough time this year due to the whispering. You really make following the game-playing fun to do. Thanks!

Nikki2005

Nikki2005

• Pip
  • 477 posts
Posted Image

KatO

KatO

• Pip
  • 125 posts
Thank you Live Feed Updaters for keeping the rest of us aware of things happening in the house. It's fun to see what goes on in the house and what gets snipped for TV. I do feel bad for those who have to hear the fights and try to transcribe the whispers.

Mendes56

Mendes56

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 2,462 posts
A huge thanks to the updaters! I know it can't be easy and I really appreciate y'all keeping up with the action.

THANKS TO ALL OF YOU FOR YOUR HARD WORK!!!

Auroradawn

Auroradawn

• Pip
  • 1,401 posts
Grazi!

SueZqueZ

SueZqueZ

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 3,888 posts
A very big THANK YOU !!! Always the best updaters on the net! Not an easy job and can get quite boring, but you all do a fine, fine job!

BBJaxFan

BBJaxFan

• Pip
  • 116 posts
6:00PM BBT: Meanwhile, back at the Big Brother house...
Nothing has happened, and continued not to happen for some time.

I love it when you inject a little humor. I am sure there are times you watch the feeds and think "Please, something happen. Say something interesting."
Thank you so much for your detailed reports when there is a lot of game talk and strategy happening and for your commitment to drudgery when nothing is happening.

straykat

straykat

• Pip
  • 3,692 posts
Thanks to everyone of the LFU's! Don't know how you do it with the whispers and the fast talking and the run on sentences. And the hours of them doing nothing at all. You are the best.

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts
Posted Image I'm not an offical live feed updater but have been trying to fill in when I am at home and glued to the live feeds,lol, I work on the weekends tho so it will be mostly during the day and weekedays

Marty

Marty

• Pip
  • 30,786 posts
WTG Fatcat. :marie:

Fatcat

Fatcat

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 7,950 posts

WTG Fatcat. Posted Image

thnx MartikinsPosted Image

dvmom

dvmom

• Pip
  • 24 posts
Thanks to the Update crew. You guys/girls are my heroes!

Dustin

Dustin

Live Feed Updater

• LFU
  • 95 posts
I was just thinking about this the other day, too.

You guys are doing a great job!

Blonder

Blonder

• Pip
  • 45 posts
I really appreciate the updaters - especially this year. I couldn't afford the feeds this year due to finances. So, I depend on the updaters to see what's happening in the house. (Goodness knows you can't just watch the shows and think you know what's really gone on.) Thank you so much for the fantastic job that you all do to keep up informed! :party_smilie:

lunchlady1

lunchlady1

• Pip
  • 232 posts
Thanks so much for keeping us updated on what's happening. You're all doing a great job!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users