Kathy - Week 4

CeCiMom

• Replies 445
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she just doesn't seem to be using her sheriff background like being authoritative, and physical, and intuitive, ect.

Because she's probably got demoted to dispatch years ago. "Welcome to 911, may I take your order?"

Seriously, if you want to rob a bank, do it in her town. You don't even need a getaway car. Just run, Kathy won't catch you.

Didn't she talk in her pre-interview that she would be able to use her detective abilities in the house?

she said she wasn't going to tell the HG's that she had worked undercover, and could do criminal profiling.

So far, I'm having a hard time seeing her as a deputy sheriff. -I had higher expectations for her game play, that's for sure!

My guess is that she's a dispatcher. Though, she has talked about working undercover and arresting people. I have a feeling that if she truly did suffer ovarian cancer, that she is not on the "streets", and is working a desk job. It can take years to recover from something as devastating as ovarian cancer, let alone any kind of cancer. Afterall, they pretty much pump you with enough deadly chemicals to ALMOST kill you.

I am feeling a little cynical about weather she really had full blown cancer. She probably did but I know people that had dysplasia and played it off that they had ovarian cancer or cervical cancer.

<---- OK slap me. I am so sorry Kathy that little nagging doubt is in my head.

Because she's probably got demoted to dispatch years ago. "Welcome to 911, may I take your order?"

Seriously, if you want to rob a bank, do it in her town. You don't even need a getaway car. Just run, Kathy won't catch you.

Try it, lets see how well it works for ya!

My guess is that she's a dispatcher. Though, she has talked about working undercover and arresting people. I have a feeling that if she truly did suffer ovarian cancer, that she is not on the "streets", and is working a desk job. It can take years to recover from something as devastating as ovarian cancer, let alone any kind of cancer. Afterall, they pretty much pump you with enough deadly chemicals to ALMOST kill you.

Let me put your little mind to rest....she is a patrol office, she is patrol Seargant.....she did have cancer has been a survivor for 9 years.....hope that helps!

Everyone talks about her game play, even the HG, but guess what....SHE IS STILL THERE and three others are gone! That says something....they are too stupid to get her out! GO KAT!!! :animated_rotfl:

Let me put your little mind to rest....she is a patrol office, she is patrol Seargant.....she did have cancer has been a survivor for 9 years.....hope that helps!

Everyone talks about her game play, even the HG, but guess what....SHE IS STILL THERE and three others are gone! That says something....they are too stupid to get her out! GO KAT!!! :animated_rotfl:

Gotta admit you have a point there.

Please don't be offended if we bash Kathy now and then. Remember, we bash EVERYBODY, separately but equally.

I agree. Rachel and Brendon would both go on the block. It would be amazing if Kathy won HOH. There'd be lots of crow served and eaten; including yours truly.

Plus it would be hilarious if Rachel or brendon were sent out of big brother by Kathy. Can you imagine how mad Rachel would be?

Plus it would be hilarious if Rachel or brendon were sent out of big brother by Kathy. Can you imagine how mad Rachel would be?

That would be amazing!!!!

she said she wasn't going to tell the HG's that she had worked undercover, and could do criminal profiling.

Well, if you consider that she single-handedly figured out the Billy Bob Crank, aka Winkie, was the one who killed the bootlegger's mule up Wanker Holler, that's some darn tootin' mighty fine criminal profiling if'n ya ask me, I reckon. She had to go undercover as Bossie the cow to crack that case.

GO KAT GO KAT.

Would be nice if the bashers really understood that a police officer risks their lives everyday on the job. 24-7. Posters want to bash Kat's game play, no problem. Posters want to bash her job, no way.

Signed,

A police officers widow, ME

I have PO's in my family and as friends. They do a job I never could do. To say they risk their lives every day is not quite accurate. They do have a lot of down time. True at times they are in very scary situations. I have profound respect for law enforcement.

Something is just not right about Kathy though..... just sayin

I have PO's in my family and as friends. They do a job I never could do. To say they risk their lives every day is not quite accurate. They do have a lot of down time. True at times they are in very scary situations. I have profound respect for law enforcement.

and I started this season predisposed to pull for Kathy, but I'm just not seeing her play the game as I expected (so far)

You are wrong. A police office is never off duty, even on their days off, or furloughs. They are always on call, and are in harms way whatever their assignment, even a desk job. Any crack pot can walk into any station and start blasting away. Then you know what ya got? A dead officer, or officers.

Go back to bashing game play, not bashing the police.

I dont understand why the comments about Kathy are taken sooo personal by some on this board, noone is bashing you or your life or your job or your circumstance, I find it really strange that what any of us think about ol Kathy bothers some sooo much, who cares. I respect the police personel that serve and protect and in no way does it have anything to do with what I think about Kathy, nothing , zero, nada, zip. I wouldn't insult the working police forces out there by even associating Kathys actions so far in this game, she states she is a police officer sherriff, which would lead us to believe she has some git up and go, yet she lays around and smokes like a chimney all the while talking about her struggle with cancer, it disgusts me , and it is only normal that the general public would take her actions and make fun of her in her profession not making fun of her profession, there is a difference. and it has nothing to do with any one but her. She is apathertic and it only makes us wonder is this how she is??Cause come on now this is not genius game play, whether she is still there or not, she has not gotten there for any gallant moves, or any moving at all for that matter.

Yeah, well whether she was on the SWAT team or the Anti-Skateboarders Task Force, she is one of the worst players in BB history.

That's better, at least you're talking about her game play.

Archived