Jordan

CeCiMom

i watched the live feeds last night during this competition... once again jordan is a complete letdown .. . very sad really...

she isn't good at ANY competition... strength, endurance, memory, intellect.. even the one where they filled up the hot chocolate she isn't good at balance or coordination...

completely and totally inept... jeff carried her through the entire game....

Jordan does not have to worry about BB as she will be more successful in life then either Kevin or Nat because she is blonde and good looking :animated_rotfl: As the great Howard Stern says people hate to hear it but it is true :animated_rotfl:

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

IMO, Jordan has a simplistic view and approach to life and putting her on a reality tv show garnered pretty much the expected response that the producers desired. Jordan is not a sophisticate but nontheless light years ahead of her current roommates in the ways that matter most. And, by the way, I find Kevin and Natalie terminally tacky. At least Jordan wants to learn and knows she has potential.

IMO, Jordan has a simplistic view and approach to life and putting her on a reality tv show garnered pretty much the expected response that the producers desired. Jordan is not a sophisticate but nontheless light years ahead of her current roommates in the ways that matter most. And, by the way, I find Kevin and Natalie terminally tacky. At least Jordan wants to learn and knows she has potential.

I agree and my comments above should be taken mostly in jest . Jordan has much more substance and character to her as far as morals and what matters in life. I bet if you fast forward 10 years she will be more happy and content in life then Kevin and Nat.

i watched the live feeds last night during this competition... once again jordan is a complete letdown .. . very sad really...

Yea...What a let down...I mean come on...SHE ONLY LASTED FOR 3 1/2 hours UP ON THAT LOG THINGY...

Yea...What a let down...I mean come on...SHE ONLY LASTED FOR 3 1/2 hours UP ON THAT LOG THINGY...

YEAH well you better slap that ho cheif, lolololol no shit 3 1/2 hrs was great

It can be argued when you have a comment that is humorous and true that it is not baiting ;)

It can be argued you're obsessed with me or you wouldn't constantly be quoting me and baiting. :smoke:

Just so we are clear here... Here you two go, a definition of baiting... Now I'll let the mods decide who's baiting who, or maybe you two will just decide to put each other on ignore and go about your business...

baiting verb

harassing, persecuting, bothering, provoking

irritating, annoying, irking, taunting, teasing, goading

picking on, tormenting, plaguing, hounding

It can be argued you're obsessed with me or you wouldn't constantly be quoting me and baiting. :smoke:

Yeah, Arrowhead has a huge crush on you, because you're just so loveable. I think Arrowhead would like to love you to death.

Question, who died and made you the poster police? You're keeping a list......... "and checking it twice, gonna find out who's naughty or nice." Watch out posters, coal in your Christmas stockings this year. :nono::newyear:

she isn't good at ANY competition... strength, endurance, memory, intellect.. even the one where they filled up the hot chocolate she isn't good at balance or coordination...

completely and totally inept... jeff carried her through the entire game....

I don't see how Jeff carried her. She was an individual. She was able to be voted out as an individual. He let her win one HOH. So what? She actually won a veto all by herself. Give her some credit! Had Braden stayed she could've hid behind him, Jeff and/or Russell. She could've aligned with anyone but since she was a good girl she chose the good side. Jordan is good at some competitions, too. If you are part of any alliance, surely your partner is going to look out for you. Jordan is a hard worker, she's not lazy like Gnatalie. And I don't think I ever heard her complain about cleaning. GnataLIE's the one who is good for nothing. She can't get her stinkin lazy a$$ around to do anything except what she wants to do. She's spoiled rotten and rotten brats tend to have the attitude and personality that GnataLIE does. She wrote in her blog that she genuinely likes Jordan yet when Jordan's down what does she do? Kicks her by playing with her mind. I'd really like the chance to spit on that filthy Gnat, or at least throw some bug spray on her.

If it comes to the fact that posters can be convicted of "baiting" other posters on a fan forum venue (by whom?) then we might as well all leave the site be. The entire premise of that is laughable. Pros and cons are the bread and butter of any forum and the ability to block someone from view is there for a reason. IMO, if someone baits you; ignore them and go about your business or duke it out verbally, whichever floats your boat. Just please don't whine. I hate that.

Since this is a Jordan thread, I would like to add that I am constantly amazed that people continue to expect Jordan to compete on a level (IMHO) beyond her abilities. That is not a put-down of Jordan but rather a reality. Jordan is incredibly out of place on Big Brother. I will say, however, that I think she would be an entertaining hoot on AR and I mean that. The powers that be should book her. That would be fun.

I don't know if I want Jordan running around the world representing the USA right now. LOL

Maybe for comedy relief she and Cowboy would be a team worth watching on AR. If they didn't wind up lost and in N. Korea or worse!

I don't make the rules here in this forum, nor do I inforce them, but they are there, and some people need to either re-read them or go read them for the first time... This is they way Morty wants his board ran, and if you have a complaint maybe it should be addressed to him and not his forum mods, or hosts as far as the rules are concerned...

ETA: Here, I'll even make it easy for you to read them...

Poor Jordan, I really think she's a goner this week...

We just watched Jordan for 3 months...I am sure she has many fans. She is 22 years old, a naive country gal who has probably been coveted a bit. I am sure working as a server at Hooters opened a whole new world to her and BB has only added to it. People learn through experience. At the age of 22 she has been seen on National TV...good, bad and ugly......she gave us a preview that she can and will stand up when needed when she got in Russel's face and stayed on that log for 3.5 hours. Jordan fell........Natalie gave up!

I don't know if I want Jordan running around the world representing the USA right now. LOL

Maybe for comedy relief she and Cowboy would be a team worth watching on AR. If they didn't wind up lost and in N. Korea or worse!

They would probably let them go. :) I am serious. I think Jordan would be a blast on AR with the right partner - Not Cowboy, you diabolical girl, you. Quitcha' baitin' me :)

Some of you have stated that Jordon didn't do well in last nites comp.

I watched the feeds and thought Jordon's foot work was way better than Nat's.

Nat was all over the place and looked like she couldn't get any kind of a rhythm

going. I remember thinking I thought she'd be more coordinated ???

Both her and Nat had to stretch their arms almost straight up to hold onto their keys

and their hands kept falling asleep.

There were a few times that Nat slipped.

Kevin's arms were a lot more relaxed and he just looked like he was riding the subway,

holding on. No strain.

I'm thinking if the log had kept rolling and hadn't stopped for such long periods... Nat would have fallen 1st.

BUT.... there's a whole different chapter to this comp....

Just wanted to say I think Jordon did great

AND if the rules for being disqualified would have been enforced she would have won.

baiting verb

harassing, persecuting, bothering, provoking

irritating, annoying, irking, taunting, teasing, goading

picking on, tormenting, plaguing, hounding

Heyyyy...That ain't fair...I harass, provoke, irritate, annoy, irk, taunt, tease, goad, pick on, torment, and hound myself all the time...Do I have to ban myself?

And another poster said it all...Jordo lasted 3 1/2 long hours and nasty QUIT...

Archived