Yana get the tables turned and gets interviewed

Yana

I wanted to let anyone in the Chitown area know that I will be on the air with MadMarty this morning starting 11:00 a.m. talking about Big Brother and Morty's!!!

www.bigburritoradio.com

Oh and Jimmy Buffet LOL...

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MadMarty is going to post an MP3 here for us to listen to... I had a blast, and I hope he had as much fun interviewing the interviewer as he put it LOL...

when i first read this i thought it said chilltown

Awesome interview!!!!

see the Mortys TVFANFORUMS.NET logo in the top left? click that for the other side of mortys!! lol :animated_bouncy:

Yes it was...

That's soooo cool!!! It's like the Morty's community is becoming closer, atleast for me... I have met a few wonderful people here and now I have voices to go with names/avatars (When we have them, lol)

WTG MM and Yana!!!

LOL, with Yana and that dang gone cell phone :giggle:

I had such fun doing this interview with MadMarty... I'd love to do it again, and be able maybe to get some past house guests on too... It was just fun!!!

Thanks for the compliments everyone!!!

It was funny, right after I got off the phone with Yana the station manager calls. I figure OH CRAP! I'm in trouble. 1st Question is when is Dick going to be on!!! LOL!!

Next week we're off (Buffett concert), but let's see who we can line up for the F4 talk!!

Archived