Yana get the tables turned and gets interviewed

Yana

I know....I have the same awesome accent...LOL! Although to me it's just normal.

I was trying to do my So Cal accent, but, I guess it didn't come across that way, lol...

My half sisters are in N.C. and I love when they call, and are like, " _______, it's yer sista from nauth caurolinaour, ya'll thare???"

Hmmm, translating accents to text isn't as easy as one would seem to think, lol...

Hey MadMarty, maybe you could have Morty's posters call in too... Past HGs would be awesome too, or maybe both... Anyways, GREAT JOB promoting Morty's and BB!!!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MadMarty, you broadcast from Romeoville? I lived in Streamwood and Elk Grove Vlg from 69-76....HOWDY NEIGHBOR

Sister stills lives in Bartlett....

And yes Chicago, has THE BEST PIZZA and Chicago Style HOT DOGS....

I just got an e-mail back from Evel Dick and at this time we have a tentative yes for him to call in for the show on September 6th... I will keep you all informed as I get more information... Right now he knows the date, just not that it's at 9 in the morning his time, so I am waiting to hear if that's too early for him...

It's good to see you posting joni :animated_wave:

Thanks Missy !!

Trust me, I have the face for radio also!!!

I have friends in the business that also say that about themselves yet, are very attractive.

I have a sneaking suspicion that is the case with you as well....

Great interview Yana and Mad Marty...dude, you need to get on X-M...Yana, what accent? Someone said you had an accent?

Thanks Len,

Really I have a real job!! We picked up the gig at Lewis U because my co-host needed someone with an inside to the TropRock music world. I can't wait to see if Evel Dick comes on. I get to talk to him about Big Brother and my co-host (who knows nothing about BB) wants to talk to him about music! Also, I just want to hear Yana's voice!!! Bless her heart!!!

We now have confirmation that myself and Evel Dick will join MadMarty and his co host on the Big Burrito Radio on September 6th... This should be a BALL!!! Here's his confirmation e-mail...

No problem (on all accounts)

And thanks...

The time will be a pain in the ass, but

no worries. Just remind me as it gets closer.

I don't want to forget and I have a lot of stuff coming up then.

||\|\EvelDick/|/||

Congrats MadMarty/Yana on getting the Evel Dick interview, great job.

Speaking of Evel Dick... I played Beer Pong last night for the 1st time ever. Ahhhh, the good ol days when BBaD was full of drunkin' peer pong partying. :lol:

Archived