Natalie

CeCiMom

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No and if Michele puts her and Lydia up against each other I can see her campaigning for them to keep Lydia, just so Lydia doesn't get to be alone with Jessie for a whole week by herself LMAO...

maybe might go up

but who knows

chima is the stronger comp player of the two

once jessie left their was no doubt in my mind she would go for girl alliance

jessie being there was only thing keeping it back

She claims she was gonna walk out but BB offered her hair & make up products, so she decided to stay............uh, sure brat, 'cause we all know how much you love to use hair & make up products :animated_rotfl:

She claims she was gonna walk out but BB offered her hair & make up products, so she decided to stay............uh, sure brat, 'cause we all know how much you love to use hair & make up products :animated_rotfl:

They're probably BEGGING her to take the hair and make up products! :lipsrsealed2:

I have a confession and it's slightly embarassing as it involves a fantasy of crazy behavior:

I'd like to sweep Natalie's hat off her head and use it to hit her 'round her head. Then I'd throw it to the ground and stomp on it.

woops she screwed up tonight... bunch of people saw her drinking alcohol ... when she claims to be 18 ! ! ! ! !

lies to be exposed !

What I don't get is J/J/R/M was in HOH room talking about her drinking saying how can CBS let an 18 year old drink it is against the law, it was on AD. No one said so she must not be 18, they just went on about how she shouldn't be drinking. Hello use your brains people CBS would not let someone under 21 drink on this show they would be in so much trouble. That is one of the reasons that shows like this want people 21 and over so they don't have to worry about that.

I did like Nat's hair tonight I thought it looked good straight, but that is the only thing I liked about her.

What I don't get is J/J/R/M was in HOH room talking about her drinking saying how can CBS let an 18 year old drink it is against the law, it was on AD. No one said so she must not be 18, they just went on about how she shouldn't be drinking. Hello use your brains people CBS would not let someone under 21 drink on this show they would be in so much trouble. That is one of the reasons that shows like this want people 21 and over so they don't have to worry about that.

I did like Nat's hair tonight I thought it looked good straight, but that is the only thing I liked about her.

The first of many mistakes now that she doesn't have muscle brain to hide behind.

Natalie looked good tonight. The girl has a great little body and thanked everyone for voting her to stay. In many ways, I think Natalie was the tough one in the Nat-Jess alliance. She wasn't bothered one bit that Jessie got evicted except that she had to move on from a safer place. Natalie worked Jessie and he got the heat. In my opinion, it would be a big mistake for any of them to discount a tough little mexican-American woman hell-bent on winning. Natalie seems intent on working whomever it takes to stay in the game.

A smelly loud mouthed chihuahua at that! Maybe Nat will go on another bathing strike to honor Jessie!! :animated_rotfl:

Yea Joran was fiesty as hell last nite . First she said NAT was loud mouhed and needed to go and and then called her a chihuahua on the couch. :animated_rotfl:

Then Jordan had me cracking up when she then said Kevin will just be their little bitch ( Chima and the girls ) :animated_rotfl:

Our girl was in rare form :animated_bouncy:

Archived