Natalie

CeCiMom

Natalie and Lydia went upstairs and got the chess game and took it to the Redroom. Are they allowed to do that?

I want the Big Brother voice to tell them to put the chess game back where is belongs.

They are using the chess board to remember the order of all the events.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Since she's now the only nominee does she automatically get evicte the thw person would? Hope so.

Gnatalie is by far the dumbest HG ever. What a clever way to go far in the game, I'll form an OUT IN THE OPEN allience with the person who has the BIGGEST target on their back. And what's with this "I'm only 18 routine". Big deal, your 24 and a college graduate. Now, THAT"S a big secret to hide. Somebody do the house a favor and pass her a bar of soap!!! Oh yeah, one for her mouth too

From what I have heard nobody can confirm she was a Jr. Tae (whatever) in the Jr. Olympics. I doubt if she is a college graduate.

I saw that Lydia threw Natalie under the bus as being the one messing with the personal property.

If Michelle plays this right she can turn these girls against each other.

From what I have heard nobody can confirm she was a Jr. Tae (whatever) in the Jr. Olympics. I doubt if she is a college graduate.

I was pretty sure she was not a jock the minute I saw her try badminton,and trying to hit the shuttlecock very "SPECIAL/SPAZZY" absolutely no hand eye coordination whatsoever. My nephew said she might be faking it to throw the others off,I considered it,but noboby can look that BAD unless they are that BAD..just sayin

Last night my suspicions were confirmed,when we got to watch her first attempt at mini golf... the girl is definately "SPECIAL/SPAZZY" and the only people watching her were the 3 bitches of brentwood and kevin,no reason to try an fool anyone from the other side!

Maybe AG showing up and taking Chima out of the game made them aware that they won't be able to get away with their stupid crap and they will tone it down. And I hope that Nat will go first leaving stalker Lydia fretting about what she is doing with Jessie making her even more useless in comps.

Hi, GingerSnaps....Awww, we just both want to make the world a better place and help rid it of vermin.

I do think since there were those HG that were so upset with Jessie leaving they should have requested to go too. That would have been true loyalty.

Jessie will do just fine and probably get a gig flashing his muscles for some gay mag while Natalie will just go home and continue to be the dirty little roach that she is.

Archived