Chima

CeCiMom

As someone else posted, they come on the show knowing that BB throws curves that change the game and that the viewers often get to have imput into what happens, And they have been listening to Jessie whine for weeks about the rotten deal he had with getting booted by Dan (us). That's the game. Deal with it.

IF these dolts had actually watched last season, they would know that even without america's vote, Jesse was out the door. Dan was begging the viewers to let him vote out Jesse last season.

• Replies 422
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well it always amazes me how this game reduces ppl to their 3 yr old behaviors. I mean Chima is acting like a brat over some poweer when she got to have a nice room and goodies all week and safety, yet she is threatening a revolt if the power is used on her noms. This is a game, hello, why make an ass out of yourself when something does not go your way. I am just over her constant verbal berrage of MF this and Mf that, and I am sick of Nasty trying to yapp as to how it is gonna go like she knows EVERYTHING, geesh, these ppl are not only crazy, they do not know how to play BB. It is gonna be good TV tho.

Every HoH power-trips, they take themselves way too seriously. I fault Jesse for starting that this season. They have expanded the rules to try to control people's votes, which I find distressing.

I long for the days when the HoH was on the same floor as the rest of the house. The funniest HoH ever was Season 4 Justin, he acted liked the Godfather with Robert and Jee as his Capos. Whatever happened to the fun in that position.

I wish they would all chill out. Chima needs to take a deep breath and start strategizing for next week.

I hope she does lose it on Nat'l TV when Coup de'Etat is used. That is supposedly her "plan". She said f@ck the stipend, etc. etc. If she was as smart as she thinks she is, she would realize she has no power this week and decide how she can lay low next week.

I would love her to lose her stipend and get sued by CBS if she goes that route.

Early this morning she and Kevin agreed that "no Blue states watch Big Brother, they are all reading books..." WTF is that about? She implied Red State won't vote for "brown people" and Kevin agreed.

Wrong, Chima. We won't vote for assholes of any shade!!!! DUH!!!

I hope she does lose it on Nat'l TV when Coup de'Etat is used. That is supposedly her "plan". She said f@ck the stipend, etc. etc. If she was as smart as she thinks she is, she would realize she has no power this week and decide how she can lay low next week.

I would love her to lose her stipend and get sued by CBS if she goes that route.

Early this morning she and Kevin agreed that "no Blue states watch Big Brother, they are all reading books..." WTF is that about? She implied Red State won't vote for "brown people" and Kevin agreed.

I didn't realize that BB had become political!!! We have a President of color for crying out loud!!! Everytime she opens her mouth she just looks like a much bigger bitch than she already is!!! Blue/Red states, GIVE ME AN F'IN BREAK!!!

Let's just all agree to agree, she is a self centered, self righteous, bigoted diva!

Agree 100%.

Let's just all agree to agree, she is a self centered, self righteous, bigoted diva!

You got that right! I really wanted to like her but then she opens her mouth and out pops this kind of BS, time and time again.

Would it not be the most awesome night in big brother history to see Jessie evicted and Chima get a penalty eviction? :party_smilie:

Best night ever! I encourage her to throw a fit. PLEASE!!!!

Is it my imagination or does her upper lip touch her nose? She wears so much gloss that she must have to constantly wipe it from her nose. I watched her last night and it came to me - her idol is Naomi Campbell. She has modeled her looks after her - and temper, too, it seems.

Right on point.

100% agree!

After watching her lil tirade last night, when Jessie was explaining how the Coup works, I am sooooo excited to see her reaction Thursday night! She was bitchin & moaning how unfair it was & Jessie kept telling her, that it the game! Chima & Nat think Jessie is being paranoid & for once, he is utilzing that one brain cell to its max, cause he right on with the power America gave! That would be amazing, watching Jessie AND Chima leave the house together. (yeah, prolley won't happen, but I can dream! lol)

Chima & Nat think Jessie is being paranoid & for once, he is utilzing that one brain cell to its max, cause he right on with the power America gave!

I was thinking the same thing. He knows how much America hated him last year and he's been even more disgusting this year. So he knows that if America has given someone the "power" that they have given it to someone that "WE" think will oust his cocky loser ass again. His paranoia is warranted.

I always hated that red state blue state stuff. As if there are not people all over the country with different ideas and thoughts on how to do things.

You always have to be a member of the false dichotomy.

I've lived in both the south and the northeast united states. There are bigots all over the place. I think the difference is that there are more areas of the South where they are more "out with it" and the northeast tends to me a little more covert with it. It's still there.

Chima is retarded with that comment.

Is it my imagination or does her upper lip touch her nose? She wears so much gloss that she must have to constantly wipe it from her nose. I watched her last night and it came to me - her idol is Naomi Campbell. She has modeled her looks after her - and temper, too, it seems.

Now I get it, she's wearing a Naomi Campbell mask.....brilliant. :pukes:

After watching her lil tirade last night, when Jessie was explaining how the Coup works, I am sooooo excited to see her reaction Thursday night! She was bitchin & moaning how unfair it was & Jessie kept telling her, that it the game! Chima & Nat think Jessie is being paranoid & for once, he is utilzing that one brain cell to its max, cause he right on with the power America gave! That would be amazing, watching Jessie AND Chima leave the house together. (yeah, prolley won't happen, but I can dream! lol)

He does have reason to be PARANOID. However it wasn't that one brain cell that figured out how the coup worked,it was ronnie the rat that explaind it to teeny tiny head...just sayin

However one brain cell jessie did figure out that michelle told gnat the story about lydia wanting to put up jeff, last night to see if gnat told anyone ,to find out if michelle could trust gnat. But he didn't figure that out until he let the cat out of the bag by telling lydia and it getting back to michelle. That is why gnat got pissed at jessie for outing her little secret.

Archived