Sunday, August 24th

uvp

What is up with these feeds?????? All 4 shots on Jerry sleeping. I guess the people behind the walls are over this cast as much as some of us. :shocking:

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

either this or dan reading his letter

everyone seem to be sleep

keesha threw that comp

Hmmm. that is a good question, Jersey. He was asked that and said he just brought it with him, no real reason why. :animated_scratchchin: Which I can understand bringing it with you, but how did he know he was going to need it for this particular competition.

Dan knew that there have been many endurance comps with water and junk that is sprayed on the HG. I think Dan was very smart to bring a wind breaker.

If he didn't need it he could just take it off. Can't help that the other people were not thinking smart.

the other hg michelle ollie were saying he is a plant

Hmmm. that is a good question, Jersey. He was asked that and said he just brought it with him, no real reason why.

Smart guy that Dan. He brings one swimsuit, pair of shorts and a tee, but didn't forget the waterproof jacket for those crazy rainy days in Cali.

Also, put his long pants on too. Imagine if it was a comp with no water and under heavy lights...he would have perspired til he was dehydrated.

what an acting job?

Dan had his suit on under the pants...........he explained that he was prepared for every situation and could have easily undressed as much as needed.

That would have been difficult for him in that comp. Plus you usually have to keep hands and legs somewhere in these comps without being penalized, so he's a bit delusional about being able to remove the pants.

neither do I , I think as much as Dan is always thingkin( too much so sometimes) he was trying to be prepared, he really wants to win this game, so boo hoo on the rest of them, especially that whiner Michelle,lol

dr is telling him to play up his character

thats for sure

I think the Dr says certain things but that the guests are the ones who come up with whatever theories they get, and sometimes it is waay out there, this BS with Ollie and Michelle is ridiculous, Memphis and Keesha are brother and sister, ther is no JJ, on and on, give it a rest,lol

Archived