Sunday, August 24th

uvp

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lvgal I noticed that. Michelle is such a prolific lair but then this is the game of Big Brother. I just don't understand why any of them believe each other. They seem to totally trust what one tells the other.

when amber lied she always had trouble recalling the story

she was always fishing for words

The only diff between Amber/Michelle...Amber was one of those new fangled Meth heads and Michelle is just one of those good old timey alcoholics. So Michelle gets her drug of choice in BB house. Imagine if Amber had been on Meth during BB, instead of just withdrawing from it.

Jerry and Keesha arguing in the back yard about a lie she said Jerry told. Jerry denied it. And Jerry said well you said the girls should be in an alliance together.

Good for Keesha. Way to go girl. Seems like everyone treats Jerry with kid gloves and he is one mean sob.

keesha not smart move to piss off jerry

I am so tired of the ongoing bashing! I've been struggling to stay involved this evening!

I've always found it amusing when somebody thinks they've finally got it figured out, and you know they're about to have it blow up in their face! But these three just go on & on & on relentlessly. They are just such small minded people with NO CLUE! I wouldn't be surprised if April gives up on HOllie for being such an idiot to think he has all the power. We've had these three mini power ho's running the same trash for hours :furious:

Now the one thing I did enjoy this evening during the broadcast was Dan's DR session in which he explained his thinking about covering the tracks of his and Memphis' alliance. I actually felt this kid has given this more thought than I had even suspected. It's devious, and I just hope Dan doesn't overthink the game!

Now the one thing I did enjoy this evening during the broadcast was Dan's DR session in which he explained his thinking about covering the tracks of his and Memphis' alliance. I actually felt this kid has given this more thought than I had even suspected. It's devious, and I just hope Dan doesn't overthink the game!

This is exactly why I like Dan, he seems to be the only one with a real game plan.

I wish BB would start showing America just how crude Ollie, Michelle and Jerry really are. I mean bash away, but do you have to be so crude about it? I can't wait till Michelle is gone.

I guess everyone forgets how Skreesha use to sit in her room bashing the other hgs all day too. Memphis has no problem talking hg crap all day.

jerry pissed about keesha

Renny told Skreesha "I told you he (Jerry) can get nasty."

Yeah, they all hate Jerry, yet he's still in the house. They're all so full of crap. They all complain about certain hg, had their chance to get them out but didn't. Renny hates the colonel, yet she got April evicted. Good for them.

Archived