Sunday, August 24th

uvp

IMO they need to look at the strong players in the house and get them out. Being final 4 with Dan or Memphis is going to make you a jury member unless Dan or Memphis feel they can win the jury votes over someone else. Dan or Memphis will win the endurance comp if they are two of the final 3. I think Renny can get the jury votes over D/Me if one takes her to final 2.

K/R/J/Ollie/Mi need to think about Dan and Memphis before they start evicting weak players who they have a chance at beating in the comps. They need to stop playing the game by who they like or don't like but by who gets the jury votes and who can knock them out of the final 2 spot.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this year hg are some of dumbest i have seen in all my years of watching bb

libra was no way to be evicted before keesha

you dont keep hg who is the most liked hg in the game

it seem bb casting make it a priority to cast hg with a huge gap in iq between them

Agree and Agree, It is good Renny did not get that phone call, maybe one of the guys will decide that they can beat her and take her, I would laugh, cause I think she can beat em out,lol

Renny is on a roll talking game today. Keesha told her of course Dan is not taking them he is taking Memphis to the end. She told Renny they are using him just as much as he is using them to get to the end.

Renny is trashing Memphis again about being a jerk. I am not sure if Keesha likes this talk today because I hear her sighing a lot.

she doesnt like it because she would never take renny to the end

Renny making the comment in her caustic voice that the colonel must have a lot of fans. She said he probably goes in the DR and tells a story. It is really eating away at her that she didn't get it. Renny said she would have loved to get a phone call and then said will everybody. Keesha told her it will only be a month until they are out.

I have to say that Keesha is not such a flake anymore not that the game is progressing.

Keesha changes the subject and Renny went back to I wonder how many votes we all got. Renny then says she might not have any fans. She seems really upset.

I'm sorry, but holy crows I couldn't have stood listening to that moaning crying thingy she did when she saw her momma's picture! My cat STILL hasn't come out from underneath the house!

that was sad...but where was the pix of hubby and kids? Did I miss that? Where was the emotion over missing the living members of the family?she was my favorite but her demeanor and actions have knocked her down quite a few notches

Just now I tuned in LF's and POOF my worst nightmare. Renny in THAT voice ranting about losing out on the call, stuffing her face with Cheez-itz chomping and smacking. I panicked trying X the screen out and closed myself off here too. Guh!

123wq6q.jpg

these hg are idiots thinking jerry would put up ollie

Michelle and Ollie outside and Michelle looked up yelling banner banner and then we got FOTH

Wonder what lies she will make up about this one.

edit: well I guess she was just messing around

I love Michelle repeating her convo with Dan...........and telling Ollie how Dan was really buying it.............how smart she was in convincing him.................how he didn't want to waste any time telling her that she was saved :animated_rotfl: he just wanted to listen to every word Michelle had to say!

Too bad she didn't see him give the crazy sign to the camera when she left the room :cookoo:

these two reminds me of someone

who knows they are wrong

but think of everyway to make what they did right

My favorite was from Ollie... (paraphrased... but you'll get the jist) "Dan just wants to be the good guy. He's needing justification for doing what he knows he needs to do. He WANTS a reason to follow through on the deal."

And now Jerry............ :guitarist: playing the same old tune (with the names changed)...........there's only 3 people I really like in this game.........Ollie, April,Michelle.............THIS week.

wow nelley jerry say he give money to memphis over keesha

wow shock me

it looks like memphis if he get to the end will be winner of bb10

Archived