Sunday, August 24th

uvp

UH OH.................Jerry just spilled the beans that he knows who Dan is supposed to put up with him because he said, I know you're the tiebreaker..............he wasn't supposed to tell

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please... Dan knew that the whole thing is a setup. Like he said tonight... when all three of them come up and you hear the very same phrases coming out of each of their mouths, you know it is planned and rehearsed. His main goal of "finding out the truth" was to plot that Ollie would be seen by Renny as she came in so she would get MORE pissed off at Ollie than she is distrustful of Memphis. This way, at the HOH if "their side" wins it... She will be okay with getting rid of Ollie.

That move.........making Ollie think he wanted to call Renny out, when he was really planning to make Renny turn on Ollie was...............PRICELESS!!

How did Michelle get a beer after she drank most of the wine?

I don't know why all hg's on BB think they are famous in the end I forget about them once the season is over. I don't know of one that has become the even close to being the next Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie.

I can see her wanting to drink the wine, but the fact of the matter is she isn't the only one its for. There are seven people remaining and regardless it should be split equally. She is greedy and a lush, and she does steal any left over beverages if its left unattended.

Actually, no jersey.........everyone else usually shares the wine............Michell is the only one who tries to hog the bottle and even drinks out of other people's beers..........like she did last night with Jerry's

this girl has some major issues with alcohol

They are supposed to all get some of the wine and beer if she has a problem with it that's one thing but if I was in the house and had people who were trying to get me out I would take as much as I could to piss them off. Taking Jerry's beer last night I agree was wrong and a little gross (I don't drink after someone) and once Jerry had it then it was his and she shouldn't have touched it.

She seems to be oblivious to the fact that they may back door her............and, she's been doing the same thing since the start of the season............I think she's the reason BB is so careful on how much alcohol they give them. Once she's gone, it won't be an issue.

Awwwwwwwww................Ollie & Michelle planning the rest of their game in the sauna............

good grief, Michell is in the shower, alone, talking to herself........and still every other word is F***

Archived