Sunday, August 24th

uvp

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not so farfetched, since hg have come out of the DR and state they were told things by BB.

Call it a "conspiracy theory" if you want, but I call it "tip offs" so that BB can manipulate the outcome to suit their purpose. And I'm not saying this only because it pertains to Dan, but this has been happening for a while.

yes Len, Larry, Curly & Moe...........there is no way that Dan will not "get it" (their plan)...........it's the only way for Dan to go.............and, if Dan doesn't see that Ollie's going to tell everyone about their deal...........'cause, of course, Dan wouldn't have let anyone know about it :animated_rotfl:

i might get back into survivor i lost my cable

i need something to watch

Would you believe my satellite just went out just when he was about to say something over the key wheel, dayum!!!!

wannabee will

Dan said he nom'd Memphis because "some say you're a vagabond, but I say you're a renegade."

I missed his speech about Jerry. I'm sure it was as stupid as ^^^^^^.

Hollie thinks he is controlling the game.

Dan is afraid it will blow up in his face.

Memphis says it doesn't make sense that Dan nom'd him to cover the alliance.

"Find out Tues if they can be saved from eviction"

Thanks, GS, I guess the renegade part was a tip of the hat to Memphis to let him know he still has his back, eh?

OMG..........they are really delusional...........J/O/M..........the more they talk, the more obvious it is..............

Oh, wait, Ollie finally figured out that maybe Dan will back door one of them. :animated_shocking:

jerry isnt done with dan

JERRY :"dan isnt america fav catholic "

Michelle keeps repeating the lie about how the other females came to her about the men sticking together, when it was MICHELLE who was trying to fly that story to keep April...........and every time, she embellishes it a little more.

she reminds me of amber

both lied the same way

Archived