Sunday, August 24th

uvp

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dan is telling Renny that he thinks Steven won the car and not Memphis (?).

He is also telling Renny he trusts her more than Memphis.

Renny says that if she nudges Skreesha enough she will put Memphis up in the end. Renny is telling Dan she doesn't like Memphis.

Dan told Renny "maybe the week after next we'll put him (Memphis) up. We'll role the dice with the colonel and see what happens."

hey Britty, welcome to Morty's

uh oh..............Jerry is giving up Memphis & Keesha's secret alliance.............how did he miss Dan & Memphis' secret alliance.................they said, if they win the money they could go to Tahoe.............geez, if anyone won the money they could go to Tahoe.

Jerry's up now.

Jerry says Skreesha said she never lies and Jerry said then I guess I never lied too then.

(So I guess Skreesha is calling Jerry out for something she does too. Well something they all do and is expected.)

Jerry says he's out of the game and "I'm honest, truthful.....I think you are in alliance that has two people toying with two people. He says "I think you and Renny are pawns." So, he's saying that Skreesha and Memphis are using Dan and Renny.

"In the end you'll find out it was Skreesha and Memphis." "They are keeping Renny for the vote." - Jerry

Jerry overheard out in the back Skreesha and Memphis talking about "celebrating with the money in Tahoe." Skreesha "worked to get him off (block)"

Jerry wants Dan to join his alliance.

I lost the feeds for the second time tonight. uggghhhh!

Memphis said while he was hanging on the rope and they showed his DR that he and keesha do not have an alliance, Memphis said they do not??

Memphis & Keesha don't have a f2...........Memphis told Keesha from the start that they would not have an alliance..................Jerry is just repeating his interpretation of what he thinks he heard.

Jerry has a lot of gall..........he trashed Keesha all day and now he has no idea why she would want to say anything bad against him.

Archived