Michelle - Week 5

CeCiMom

• Replies 468
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think Michelle should put up Ollie and April, and then assure them they're just pawns until the Veto. Guarantee their side will win the Veto and pull one off so they can backdoor Libra.

Michelle will gain my respect if she does put one of them up and say they're a pawn. Just like Jessie was. Doubtful it happens, but Memphis can work his voodoo on her and plant some seeds.

KingofReality, I agree.

As far as POV goes, only 1 person won't play, everyone else will play. It's a coin toss as to who will win.

What is best for Michelle is probably not what we would want her to do. I think the Keesha/Libra and the Ollie/April alliances need to be broken up. I think what would be best for Michelle is to bust up the Keesha/Libra alliance. Right now, April/Ollie are not after her but Keesha/Libra are. Personally, I would like Keesha gone, she grinds my nerves more than Libra.

any hg that make deals with keesha is nuts

i can see libra honoring a deal but not keesha

Welcome to Morty's Angelize94

I do agree that April and Ollie would be her smartest target right now. (well get April out and cripple Ollie and Jerry)

I think the idea of putting April up (and telling her not to worry, "she's just a pawn":) against Libra is great!

No matter how it works out, Michelle will have broken up one of the couples (although, I don't think K is as strong couple with L........she'll flip her for Memphis, in a minute)

Libra hasn't won a thing, April's the strongest player left.......Ollie & Jerry have no power, AT ALL.

JMHO, and in fairness, I can't stand wtching A/O/J, so my opinions may be slanted in my own favor.

Guys, her nominating April and Ollie would be a Howie maneuver and we all so how that worked out.

She has no choice now if she wants ANY chance of the money but to stick with them.

The OTHER side will want April and Ollie out, especially Keesha. She MUST stay with April, Ollie and Jerry. She's then safe with them AND safe until April is gone since the other side wants April out more. Why the HELL would you take out the biggest target in the house on YOUR team? Can't you guy see past your bias to understand that as long as April is in the house Michelle is not first choice to go up from the other side?

I'm going to be blunt. If Michelle put up April and Ollie it would go down as one of the top five stupidest moves in BB history right along with Howie putting up a member of his own alliance and Marcellus not using the PoV on himself.

As the great Sun Tzu said, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend".

As long as she gets Libra out, someone the OTHER side doesn't even like much anyway, Michelle is in SUPER shape because April/Ollie will still be after Keesha, Keesha/Renny will still be after April/Ollie, Jerry will still be after Dan/Memphis, Memphis won't be after Michelle and I really don't think Dan will be either. Dan MAY be the only person in the entire house who might put up Michelle.

Any move or combination of moves where she puts up Jerry, April, Ollie or Memphis would be fatal in her game play.

If you're thinking in terms of game as I am, that's fine. If you genuinely think going after her own alliance and putting a huge target on her back is a good move, more power to you but I don't think you'd last three weeks in the BB house. Just my opinion!

If, however, you're thinking in terms of what would make the game more exciting, that's fine too, but that's not always what is best for the HoH.

I think Michell is nuts not to make a side deal with Keesha or Libra. Ollie and April will most definately be gunning for her. She really has no one in the house except for Memphis.

Where do you get these ideas from that April and Ollie would want Michelle out when April and Ollie both know the ENTIRE other side of the house wants one of them gone? I just don't understand!

On top of that, Keesha and Libra would sell their own mothers down the river in this game so making a side deal with them is like buying a Rolex from someone on the streets of NYC.

I can understand why some people would say "April is the strongest competitor and would be tough to beat in the end" but isn't it these types of thoughts in games like this (especially Survivor) that end up pushing good players out of the game early? Thinking about votes and the end this early in a game like this is not a good idea. It should be played week by week or at the very most two weeks ahead of time.

Thinking about who to get out because they will be strong in the final four or final three makes no sense because the FIRST step is actually getting yourself there in the first place.

I try not to over think games like this because too many house guests do and it gets them in all sorts of trouble (Brian, Kaysar, James etc etc etc etc).

People who end up winning BB are almost always people who go along with the flow (, don't make big "LOOK AT ME!" moves and use others for shields and alliances. Power players rarely win (and I don't count season 8 because of America's player and the DR manipulation) nor do I count All Stars since they were all pretty good players.

Maggie hid behind others and let the game play in spite of her. She won. Adam made very few moves and let everyone else pick each other off because they had stronger personalities (James, Matt etc).

The quieter ones usually win as long as the DR stays out of it!

I agree with putting up Libra and Keesha one is sure to go. They are both trying to control the game and think they are the ones who decide who goes and who stays and don't honor the HOH like Keesha insisted when she was HOH. Keesha plays to much by emotion and is willing to lose the game as long as she is paying some one back or getting out someone she doesn't like. I think there was no strategy behind her moves and her evicting Angie reasons changes as much as April's price of memphis's car.

Libra and Keesha are strong in getting others to follow them and not in the comps. Breaking them up is the smartest move IMO. I just can't decide now who is the worst one Libra or Keesha I wish it was double eviction and take them both out but that would be to good.

I agree...Michelle needs to ahve some allies in the house...and she won't easily get past the eviction of Jessie...which she blames on Libra and Keesha. Aprille is seemingly on her side right now...so for the week it's good to have them on her side. next week though...watch out Michelle...if she is in tight with Memphis it could be her and him on the block together if the wrong person wins hoh.

her only option is to nom Libra and Keesha...maybe Dan, but I doubt it. She has to take out solid team of 2.

What will be interesting is how Memphis plays in with them...Memphis and Michelle still seem like they get along and could still have a close bond. I think they are tighter to eachother than Michelle is to Aprillie...but April hates Memphis...and vice versa...so I don't think they'll come together as a 4some.

what really is ticking me off now is how difficult is seems it's going to be to get out the kissass old geezer...he's just stirring the pot and I can just see him keep slipping by week after week because he's not perceived as a threat...

I think it is possible for Michelle to get April evicted and the only ones left are Jerry and Ollie. Those 2 are useless. She can make a new alliance with Memphis, Dan, Renny and even Keesha. Memphis will be the tread holding them together. They can rid the house of Jerry, Libra, and Ollie.

It might work. Michelle is in a week alliance with only April to depend on. April will protect Ollie over her if the other side puts up Michelle and Ollie.

It really is week to week and I think it is possible to form a new alliance.

People get confused with strategy because of who they want to stay in the house.

I always go with who I want to stay in the house and sometimes I back it up with strategy :)

For me, it's entertainment........until someone offers me a cut of the prize money, I'll keep giving opinions that are slanted in my best interest.

As far as I see it, there is only one alliance right now. April and Ollie and Ollie and April.LOL

Archived