Big Brother Ebay Auctions

joyami

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you click on Zach's link to his ebay stuff and then look at his expored listings, there are three that auctioning off Keesha's Hooters stuff. AND the picture has JJ sitting with Zach showing the items - a Hooters' calendar, Hooters' Shirt and Hooters' shorts (her uiniform). No bids for her stuff :animated_scratchchin: Nice boyfriend :giggle:

I agree myss!

I'm sorry....there's nothin I'd want to buy from any BB HG!

Yeah....Zach is still a big loser as far as I'm concerned!

jmho :pixiedust:

I agree too about buying people's used stuff!! Who the heck are these people paying all this money for the crap they're selling?!?! And what are they doing with it?

Also sorry about the typos in my post last night - when I reread it I couldn't even figure out what I read... must've been tired

The auctions for Keesha's stuff were ended early. Unsold, or a deal was made outside of ebay.
No, what I read is that JJ (Keesha' boyfriend) had a change of heart and decided it was wrong to sell her stuff w/o her knowing, so he took it down. JJ probably got a lot of flack for doing it, not only from fans of the show but from her family. What a real winner. I would never even consider doing that to a family member or friend w/o their knowledge.

Zach and JJ live in the same building - probably how Keesha came to be in the BB house. She was "recruited" after all.

Zach is just creepy and sleezy PERIOD. I wouldn't want Zach going through my clothes to sell them. ( SHIVERS ) I saw the picture of him and JJ ( SHIVERS AGAIN )

No, what I read is that JJ (Keesha' boyfriend) had a change of heart and decided it was wrong to sell her stuff w/o her knowing, so he took it down. JJ probably got a lot of flack for doing it, not only from fans of the show but from her family. What a real winner. I would never even consider doing that to a family member or friend w/o their knowledge.

That's what I said. What a guy for rummaging through his gf's drawers looking to capitalize on her while she's tucked away in the house.

What a loser!

Has anyone bothered to look up how Dan's team is doing?

(Although this should probably be in the Dan thread), the Orchard Lake St. Mary's Eaglets are 1 - 1.

Their website: http://www.olsmathletics.com/football/football_body.htm

(Oh, and Dan is listed on this season's Coaching Staff as "Asst. Coach/Running Back & Outside Linebackers ".)

They lost their first game, a rematch of the most exciting game of last season.

Then they demolished their opponents in their following game.

They play again on Saturday.

EAST GRAND RAPIDS -- Now what?

The East Grand Rapids football team turned last season's state championship game that would not end into a season-opening game that could not get done fast enough.

The Pioneers did the astonishing, upending highly touted Orchard Lake St. Mary's 49-14 at Memorial Field on Thursday night. They scored on their first seven possessions, scoring so often the clock was sent running in the second half.

Link to rest of story: http://www.mlive.com/grandrapids/stories/i....xml&coll=6

Eaglets rebound to shut out the Cubs

By JEFF STEARNS

FERNDALE--Orchard Lake St. Mary's Varsity Eaglets rebounded from their loss at East Grand Rapids by shutting out the U-D Jesuit Cubs, 42-0, on Friday evening at Ferndale High School.

The Cubs put themselves in a hole early by failing to convert on fourth down and 1 at their own 40-yard line as junior quarterback Stephen Degenhardt was stopped for no gain by the Eaglet defensive line. The Eaglets then took only seven plays to score what turned out to be the winning touchdown as senior fullback Justin Semmes scored on a 1-yard dive.

Thereafter, St. Mary's scored the next five times they had the ball, all on rushing touchdowns before the first half ended. Two drives were the result of interceptions by safeties Tayler Peruski and Scott Koenigsknect. Junior Gary Hunter also returned a Cub punt for 42 yards to the Cub 5-yard line.

Link to rest of story: http://www.olsmathletics.com/football/2008...hutout_cubs.htm

LOL! He would have never listed Gizzie... he loves that lil pup. I'm sure the listing of Keeshas personal items were all Zach the quacks idea. I remember after his season he went ape-$hit listing all of his Dolphin Crash crap, under the deluded notion that it was to make him a quick millionaire... did it happen? Not so much.

the calm before the ebay storm of all the hg selling their junk

jmho

Archived