Fight! (Eric and Michael)

CasperSabe

Guest metaldale

It was Rachel that tattled to Eric! I did not see that coming I thought it was Jennifer or April.

• Replies 728
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

glad kaysar stood up to her. the best way to deal with a bully is to stand up to them

i am absolutely(SP) fuming after the segment i just watched!!! I think rachel should not have gone to eric and said what she heard, and since she did she should have told him that even MICHEAL said that it was to bad to say!!! she left that out.

i have read all of this in the feeds but seeing it is something else!! i do think that ERIC should be thrown out!! no matter what micheal may or may not have done eric has done worse!!! if these people had told micheal that they were uncomfortable, NOT GONE TO SIR ERIC!!! it makes me so sick i amy not watch the show anymore!!!!!

ERIC IS A LITTLE PETTY MAN!!!

i have never seen a man as scared as him in my life!!!!

i do not want to insult his family(for fear he may come and find me), as he may be different outside of the house! :roll:

if he is he has made a horrible impression! i feel bad for other firefighters that may get a bad name because of him! :flame

Ivette really bothers me. For once the way she sucks up to Eric is very annoying and I also hate the way she acted during her conversation with Kaysar. She would not let Kaysar get a word in and when he tried she would start getting angry about him not letting her talk. That's the pot calling the kettle black.

Guest metaldale

Micheal is getting the short end of the stick but no one is getting it worse than Kaysar, every time he tries to help one these block heads they all turn it on him when he was doing the right thing all along?!

Ivette is really prejudice towards him saying the other day he should go back to country and get out of ours, something very close to those words...

It seems like a lot of people like to tattle to Eric.  Anytime something happens he's the first person that people run to.  I liked Rachel, but I am starting to wonder now...  Seems she wanted to stir up some trouble.

Well for one I think they are afraid of Eric and they think if they are on his good side they will stay that bit longer but I give Kaysar a clap for the way he stood up for himself. What Eric did made me want Janelle and Michael to win POV. I wish Mike gets off and some1 else gets up on the block and Janelle stays but its not looking good right now.

She said that to Kaysar, metaldale? I didn't know that. Wow, now she's even more unlikeable in my eyes. Kaysar went outside to try and difuse the situation because he could tell it was reaching a boiling point and it looked to me like they were taking some of their anger out on him. Can't believe he went to apologize to Ivette.

is it me but why dont kaysar just be like mike andv janelle and stay out of these people way. ivette is scared of michael so she displace her anger on kaysar by using her defense mechanism.

signed kaysar those people aint trying to hear you out

Guest metaldale

Dr. Nick she said it to her little sewing circle of hate, not to Kaysar's face but she definitely said it. It was on the feeds yesterday or the day before, I do not recall for sure which.

Did anyone see any signs of Kaysar throwing a bottle? I didn't see anything that even looked like it... All I saw was he stood up... I didn't see any spot on the wall that was wet or anything...

I hate all these people, except Michael, K, and Jannell. I think Eric should have been kicked out of the house. He was the one who was threatening. He actually thinks that he is the better man. PLEAZE! Can someone please tell him that in order to be the "better man" and admit your mistakes, you first have to realize that you are wrong and a mistake is being made!

The other house guest are sooooo jealous of Michael and Jannell. This is like watching a bunch of Jr. High school kids.

I didn't see a bottle or Kayser provoking anyone just trailer park trash Ivette running her mouth.

Guest metaldale

I seen no evidence of a bottle being thrown whatsoever, in fact I was staring at the bottles on the table as they talked and they all looked nearly empty which would make them very hard to bust all over the place from throwing.

Guest littlelaura

Yana, I watched to see if he threw a bottle. There were two bottles on the table before AND after the "event". Therefore, it is another story that Eric made up in his little pea brain.

Laura

I watched the bottles too and didn't see it as being possible... I just wanted other opinions... I agree it's another lie to get what Eric and Ivette wants... Only Eric was locked in the DR and didn't see it happen and has said so... His information is coming from Ivette... :roll:

Another thing too is that Eric sat right there in that LR and told everyone in that house he would never hit another human, but on the live feeds he said to Howie and Beau that it was his intent to hit Mike and that he meant it as a threat...

Guest shortybrown

Oh how I dislike so many people on this show!! I try not to bash too much (cept for Howie) cause I don't watch too much of the live feeds and I don't trust the spin the producers give with the editing, but....

There is NO DOUBT in my mind after watching the show tonight that this is the biggest witch hunt ever! I can only think of one reason why they would all be SOOO against K, J and M, and that is pure jealousy!! Those 3 (in my opinion) are the best looking in the house. Do the others feel insecure being around their beauty? Why why WHY else would they target those 3 to be so cruel to? I have never seen Janelle do anything hurtful to anyone in the house. Kaysar is practically mute, when he's not trying to keep the peace, and Michael, well he's no saint, but next to Howie you can hardly scream "sexual predator!!!". Obviously there is a lot of talking behind others' backs by these 3, but aside from the "Rachel is a big tattletale" incident, nobody really knows what they say behind closed doors.

I'm adding one more thing - just because my mom likes it when she's right:

"Never judge a book by it's cover"

I definitely did that with Janelle and I feel bad about it. She has proved that she is a smart woman and a tough competitor, not just the blonde moron bimbo I thought she was at first glance.

Janelle, please accept my apology! :oops:

Guest metaldale

You are right Yana, Eric admitted full guilt the next day and said he threw his chair and that he started it and had planned to carry through but lucky it was stopped before it came to that.

Unreal he is still in the house!

Hey Shorty... Good to see you... You know your my buddy right... hehe but Janelle and Mike have talked bad about some of the others... The race talk is sicking on both sides...

Guest shortybrown

oops! my bad! See, I said that i don't like to bash until I know all the facts....

I should have stuck with the original plan! :lol:

PS - Yana rocks!!!!