Sheila

Jem

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if jury gets into allison vs jun mode maybe

Call me a late bloomer but I just realized that Sheila is working Sharon and James so hard because she wants the votes in the end. She tells Adam she will be fine with the 50K but in reality...Sheila said to Sharon "you all will have the votes (majority) in the jury house" She told James she is cool with Chelsia and "give her a hug for me when you get there" GIVE ME A BREAK SHEILA. I don't think Adam, Ryan or Nat have picked up on what Sheila's true inentions are.

Thoughts anyone?

Ya but Jun did cook for them all and Allison really screwed people over... Diff schematics...

But I guess I could see this group voting on emotion not gameplay.. Grrrr...

everyone knows sheila game is charity case single mother card

only game sheila has isnt to win comps

tis true, but she may be able to bring it home in the end, how funny would that be??

Very smart move on her part. I hope she does win HOH today but she still have been playing a good game. Her head has always been in the game and she has always been working people.

I fell asleep and did not see the BAD so I have no idea what has gone on, plus I missed last nites show, but then Jem just im'd me a link and I got to see last nites show, yay, well if all I have read is on the money, Sheila is doin a smart thing, James will go to the Jury house and plant the good seeds for her, they definately have buried most of their hatchets, and since James is hip to Natalies BS, he is liable to get even with Natalie or and the others by manipulating the votes, and no matter who goes to the end, Sheila may come out on top, it would be the ultimate comuppence for James to sway the jury, what a slap n the face he would get to all of them,lololol, Even Matt could make a final point to Natalie, that I just wasn't into you chickie, I would laugh my ass off, cannot wait for tonights show

LOLOLOL, yeah I know right?? it just sometimes is sooo boring, i went ahead and skimmed thru the BAD from last night, but wow what a bore, I thought I read somewhere that James went off on Natalie, but maybe that was afterBAD?? Well I am rootin for Shemom for HOH tonight, God I would be tickled, just cause the rest of them really have become lamos, Ryan was hard to look at last night, that man has a big ol paunch for his age, walkin around in that towel, dude quit feeding face,lol

I think Sheila is going to have to cut a deal with Nat to win, but who knows? Stranger things have happened. I wouldn't care if she promised Nat she wouldn't put her on the block. Since S6, it's been legal to cross your fingers while you promise, right? :devilish:

Archived