Sheila

Jem

when him and his daughter made their apperence on BB9 she was razzin him bout Sheila, and he said that Sheila was ok but her incessant talking would drive him crazy

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my things I like about Sheila

1. That at one time she did speak nice about others

2. That she cleans up after others

3. Hummmmmmm not sure what else to think about to say that is nice about her.

Things I like about Sheila

I like how she is interested in others

I like how she was interested in Josh's coming out story

I like how she does indeed love her son

I like how she was able to take the practical jokes with stride

I like how she makes up words

I actually feel sorry for Shelia. One night she was talking about how one of the boys (not sure who) was dissing her "bush" and how there must have been many people who wanted to see it in the Penthouse spread, that it had to be pretty good for her to have been in that mag. Is this what her son should be proud of too? That in the 80's his mom had lots of people admiring that? For her to even talk about it is disgusting. Ok, when she was young that is what she did. But now she has a 17 year old son and what is this teaching him? Is being on BB worth that many of her sons friends will look up that 80's mag and look at his mother? What exactly does her behaviour teach him? She is a good sport with the boys pranks, but she lies in a second. Tells one person one thing and another something else. She gets mad at everything, doesn't think she she be put up for anything but she can't win at anything either. She is getting by on Nat's good luck, or whatever. If Nat is gone what will she do? I do think that she thinks she loves her son but she is just using him each time she mentions that she is a single mother and deserves the money. And she might have told Ryan she was glad that he kept the 10,000, but then she talks behind his back and still complains about it. If she treats her boyfriends anything like she treated Adam, no wonder she is alone.

I just don't like her or the way she plays the game and I think she is hurting her son more than helping their family. So sorry Shelia fans, JMO :animated_scratchchin:

I like how week after week after week she keeps saying, "Ya know what would be funny, is if I won HOH and put so and so up" Yeah that would be hilarious. But it's not gonna happen b/c you suck at everything. "Oh I just didn't get the question." How many pounds of lard are in the tub? "I didn't get the question."

she does suck but somebody will take her to final two for the easy 500k

It'd be nice BUT BB would hafto literally call out the answers to her or physically carry her through a challenge. Or make her play alone and have everyone else 'call in sick'.

I just shot coffee out my nose...thanks.

:)

CrabMan

I'm not sure if any of you guys had this same sensation but watching her answers to the questions from that little box made me have a new liking towards her...she's actually a bright person and had some wonderful answers...plus when she said she couldn't choose what her favorite toy was because she had a bad childhood, my heart went out to her and mostly because she didn't try to make a big deal about it

well Sheila may have gossiped behind someones back, they all have, oops and that is exactly what we are doing too, so I do not see that that makes her so bad, I liked your list myss and feel the same.

Oh, and I do not think she was specifically taling about her bush when she said the pictorial must have been good becasue she was in there, I think she meant her whole look, her whole figure, not just her crotch shots, she was really a beautiful young girl, and he rson should be proud he has such a pretty mom who thinks the world and all of him, so many kids don't these days.

she talked about her crotch a couple of times...when she said chelsia was obsessed with it. she talked about stuff she likes sexually a few times. not near as much as nat or adam. it must be hard to be alone in that house in her age group. there's a side to her i do really like. i agree with the box question/ childhood toy thing...very poignant to me. the side of her i don't like is the "i've had it harder than anyone here" but i think she's had genuine personal growth in the house and has gained insight to what she truly wants in life. i have a feeling i would like sheila out of the house. in a strange way i REALLY want her to win this hoh.

Don't care about her personal crap. She needs to step up her so-called game or by weds morning in my book she will officially suck. Ermmmm, not to be confused with Natalie's sucking. Or non-sucking sucking. pffttttttt

"i've had it harder than anyone here"

Life must have been rough in the Penthouse mansion... All those hot lights and camera flashes... Constantly taking her clothes off... All that partying...

Poor thing, just floating through life...

OH. MY. GOODNESS.

I cannot stand this woman......

I think I will take up watching my daughters Dora movies and singing skinna ma rinky dinky dink whilst showering.

I'm about to throw my laptop through my TV to erase Shiela's face it.

Have I mentioned how much I dislike her?

i'm sorry...but ANYTHING is better than dora! lol...it's weird, but i'm liking sheila more than i did! i'm finding her a lot more human. last night with baller and james in hoh...i think she really is a decent person. she truly, of all of them in the house...seems to want to believe the best in people. but she REALLY needs to win a comp! go sheila! win and flip the house!

she's calmed down a lot. she calmed down a lot quicker than i would have expected after adam put her up. she still rants on and on at times; but i guess in the bb house there is nothing else to do. she seems like she's being a lot more honest about herself now. and she is funnier than i knew. some of her remarks when james was naked were classic.

bb charity case

final two locked

Archived