Sheila

Jem

only if he (james)does not win pov, then whoever does win it can take say sheila off or sharon and put up james, by by james.

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the way these people think who knows who will go, but I think by gosh they had better get rid of James while they can if any one but James wins POV, the way Adam was saying sorry all over the place yesterday, maybe James could go, fingers are soooo crossed

final two locked

i dont see none of hg wanting to evict her

she is everyone sure shot at 500k

Didn't Julie say they were all matched by some elaborate partner assessment tool.

I think that the list went like this during the selection process:

Pulse, Check

Washed up, Check

Disgusting habits, Check

Idiot, Check

Psycho, Check

Self-Righteous, Check

Ok, they're in!

0 chance

It'd be nice BUT BB would hafto literally call out the answers to her or physically carry her through a challenge. Or make her play alone and have everyone else 'call in sick'.

She is great at cooking, cleaning and 80's music so maybe they can have a comp with all three incorporated...

I'd love to see her win something. I like her.

it be just hilarious to see how she runs her hoh

but due to it being less hg it wouldnt be as eventful as if she would have won it early with more hg in play

yeah, Sheila has not been a huge threat so far in this game, maybe that is part of her strategy, I am older than Sheila and I cannot believe that she can be so like stupid and act like she is oblivious, all the while sayin, let me tell you somethin, and then refers to her age and how she has experience, well show us please, Maybe this is some outlandish scheme she has to act this way thru the whole show, and then pop up and start winning, how can she be so lame??? not all of us 45 and olders are that lame, she is giving us a bad rap. I like her, if she would just stop with the talking about nothing continuiously.

Well I think they are all saying to keep her around to at least the Final 3 (when they really mean 2) because she can't win anything. It has kept her in the game. She could be like Zach that did not win anything up until the Final 5 or 4. He kicked bootie after that. All she has to do is win the comps at the end.

IF Sheila were to win next HoH. Who would she nominate???

Adam and ??? (My guess is Ryan)

I orginally would think that she would nominate Ryan and Sharon ...

However, if Ryan does pull her down tomorrow he can more then likely play the whole " Adam nominated you, I took you down card ... and he's yet to turn on her ... unlike Adam"

yes, that would be interseting because if he puls her down and she did not do the same favor and not put him up then she most likely would not get his vote if she were to make it to the end, I get the feelin that ryan is a big ol grudge holder

Archived