Anyone Else Having The Live Show On Thursday Delayed Because Of Football?

EVILD1CK

BB8 is pre-empted here because of the Kansas City Chiefs playin, so I do not get to see BB till 11:37 to 12:37, guess they will be recording the live show to air it for us later, here any way

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I didn't even think about that, thanks for posting it. I live in Vegas and they aren't showing the show until 10:00 p.m. which works out great for me because I usually have hubby record it ( I don't get off work until 9:00 ). That really sucks for everyone else though. If you check messege boards you can find out before the show airs, you might want to do that anyway, who wants to see Amber crying again if she is evicted and even if she is not you know she will be crying.

BTW Go RAIDERS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry Die hard fan! :footballhelmet:

Here in Southern California the 49er's and Chargers game will be shown on CBS during BB time but they are showing BB at the regular time on KCAL..so it's just on a different channel..and not moved to a different time slot

Here in Floriduh it is scheduled to air at it's usual time and there is not a football game scheduled to air at all on Thursday.

The good news is that you can ALL watch it over the internet by tuning into my local station via your computers.

http://www.tampabays10.com/life/programming/network/ <---Go to the TV schedule section for Thursday and then in the bottom of that schedule window there is a little icon of a TV that says "Watch now" click on that and follow the instructions to run Titantv over your PC. It will ask you for the zip code. Here are a few local zip codes that you can use to tune in.

33755, 34689, 33583, 33782 You can then watch the show as if you are sitting here in sunny floriduh. :)

PS: Here is a direct link to titantv, I don't know how that will work though. I think you still need to go through my local station in order to view what it's airing.

http://www.titantv.com/TTV/Grid/AboutPVRWatchFull.aspx

I posted this in the other thread but I don't think people noticed it since it was quickly buried by others saying how they wont be able to watch. So here is an instant replay,.. if you will. :)

Here in Floriduh it is scheduled to air at it's usual time and there is not a football game scheduled to air at all on Thursday.

The good news is that you can ALL watch it over the internet by tuning into my local station via your computers.

http://www.tampabays10.com/life/programming/network/ <---Go to the TV schedule section for Thursday and then in the bottom of that schedule window there is a little icon of a TV that says "Watch now" click on that and follow the instructions to run Titantv over your PC. It will ask you for the zip code. Here are a few local zip codes that you can use to tune in.

33755, 34689, 33583, 33782 You can then watch the show as if you are sitting here in sunny floriduh. smile.gif

I am in Northern Cal.

I love my CHARGERS (originally from San Diego) but ...

we are pre-empted until 1:30 AM. UGH!

Thanks for the link but does it mean they will show it at 5:00 only or can we get it at anytime like the full shows that you can get at the CBS website?

"Here in Southern California the 49er's and Chargers game will be shown on CBS during BB time but they are showing BB at the regular time on KCAL..so it's just on a different channel..and not moved to a different time slot"

Hey SF fan I am looking foraward to the 49ers kicking the Diego butt! I don't like either one but I hate Diego. BTW your team beat mine in pre season so...............................

Archived