Anyone Else Having The Live Show On Thursday Delayed Because Of Football?

EVILD1CK

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nah, San DIego has to make up for the horrible defeat at the Superbowl in years past. Everytime we can stomp on the 49er's is a good day!

Funny story... The year that the 49er's and the Chargers were in the Superbowl, I was wearing a Charger shirt in the mall. A security guard came up and took me by my elbow and asked me to come with him. At this time, I was going through my head of everything I had done and getting worried that I was being mistaken for someone that had done something wrong. He brought me up to a window of a store. I felt like I was being IDd for a perp! The guard rapped on the window, pointing to me and said, "See, there is at least two of us!"

I laughed at it, knowing that Charger fans were such a minority in the bay area.

Chiefs VS Rams tonight here, Go Chiefs, but I will tune in here just for the printed commentary and watch the show later tonight.

I keep checking my cable listings and Comcast is still telling me BB will be shown at it's regularly scheduled time...which unfortunately is SEC football time...

I think i'm going to wait and call comcast at 8:05 and begin the "dissatisfied customer routine"

i just pulled up the podcast that usually does the shows so the west coast can watch along with east coast... WELL.... there is a notice saying there will be no showing tonight because of football!!!!!!! so uhh.... we are Sh*t out of luck!!!!!

is there anyone else that does it? anyone?sSa_bye.gif

I live in the Dallas area and have the Cowboys/Vikings game taking over (Go Cowboys), but I see Big Brother 8 on at 7:00pm on a local channel (KTXA, a subnetwork of CBS).... so you might try checking your local channels.

I just got home. I clicked on the link and it brought up BB7 stuff. Will the live show be on that cam? The one on the left is playing old BB and the cam on the right is not playing anything.

Archived