Housecalls: The Big Brother Talk Show

Why be shocked at HouseCalls not making AG go into detail about Dick's coded letter?

What's done is done, the Danatos won.

I don't think anyone wants the truth to really come out...do you?

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said nothing about bein shocked about any of that content, I watched the house Calls before the one AG was on, did not like the writer lynette, who acts as though bein in the bar business is a low business to be in, and what did people expect Dick Donato was in the BAR BUSINESS, as if that makes him who he is, I took offense to that mentality.

Fatcat I was in the bar business for 10 years. I put myself through college doing it. I worked at a really busy bar where we made crazy money. There were a lot of women who would come to my bar & act really snotty like they were better than me & whisper things (which I could hear). It bothered me at first but after I realized that I only had to work 3 days a week & made way more than those beyotches did for a whole weeks work, it didn't bother me any more :giggle:

right on dumbblonde, I have been in this business for more than 40 some years, and I guess it just gets to me sometimes because some people really do not get what we do, they think I just magicly appear at their tbl take a damn order and poof, their dinner and drinks arrive, there is sooo much more involved, and there is crazy money to be made. People who are in this industry are a whole different breed of people, We have lots of college grads working a few nights a week as their second job, and we have college grads who have not gotten what they call they're real job yet. I work less than 24 hrs a week and make full time money, but there are those bitchy women you spoke of who really think they know what itis all about, they tip according, and I swear, on weekends in my restaurant the families that come in are strictly 10 percenters all the way, that is why I do not work weekends. I just hated that gals whole attitude about it on house calls, hey I bet Dick is a great bartender, and it did help him remember thiings. tending bar and waiting tbls is about remembering things and being detailed, so good for him,hope he gets to take a vacay real soon and rock on to all your service industry people out there,lol

i watch it first time ever

but the question are too screen for my taste

I read a recent interview with Eric's bro and he was very quick to point out that Amber and Dustin started that incest stuff. For some reason Eric gets the pin for it. I'm no Eric fan but thought I'd toss it in the pot.

I was watching Eric on Housecalls. Eric is very sure he would have won the half a million if he wasn't America's Player. Eric's mom and Jessica's mom thought he and Jess could have been the final 2.

I thought and thought about that. I really don't think he could have done any better. He admitted he did throw some comps in the first half but said he tried all the comps in the last half and just lost. I think that anything different could have happened at any given time. I do think the other HG knew that Eric was a very shifty player that knew the game well. I think they knew he was a threat. I think Dick and Dani would have gotten him evicted. As it was he did stay in the game under the protection of Dick and Danielle for a few weeks. They won the comps and they were controlling the game.

Like I say you don't know from day to day who would get mad at who and the game always could have gone in any direction. It is so presumptuous of Eric and his family to say that they are sure if he was not saddled with AP then he would have won the game.

Just my opinions......

Archived