Housecalls: The Big Brother Talk Show

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All that is known is cutbacks... Don't know really what that means... I know Kaysar is supposed to be co hosting on Fridays...

I am curious as well, but I won't miss him. He was too over the top for me. He was was all over the map, and half the time had no clear idea what he was saying, he just loved to talk and talk and talk. He was a BS'er that had no idea he was a BS'er.

I think he probably asked for too much money. But I enjoyed Marcellas. He knew what he was saying and he provided good entertainment. He's very emotional which is good in that he wouldn't hold back his tongue and let it fly, which I think is a good thing on this show. I'll miss him.

ok, housecalls is as horrible to watch as it always was....by that for me i mean choppy, it NEVER played well for me at 1pm but last year when i would watch the show the next day it played ok

well....the bits i can hear and see (when it isnt just gretchen's face frozen on the screen) she is pretty funny and did seem to have watched the show

its funny how the commercials during housecalls play perfectly fine

I love Marci on season 3! However I really really did not care for him too much on all stars!!! He just seems like a bitter little child who is still crying over his big boobie in season 3! I don't know but Marcelles really dropped down quite a few notches after last season. That being said ugh Kaysar. I don't want to get started on that now the love for that guy just baffles me?!!

Vanna - I've looked at innertube & have only been able to get to last season's episodes of House Calls -- What menu is it under?

Ginger - I did a search and looked through the forum before posting, thanks for moving my post.

~RainbowBright

I think it was either Ceci or Dream that moved the post not Ginger...

Thanks to whomever... I assumed that Ginger was the one to have it merged since she was the first to take the thread off topic. My apologies, please simmer.

I found the episode... for some reason I had to reload my browser.

Later Days,

~RainbowBright

I am watching House Call right now with Gretchen. She is nice and everything but she is not doing too well so far. I resent that she appears to not know what is going on with the feeds.

My Opinion is they need hosts that are really into the game and really know what is going on.

Archived