Redo the HOH - SPOILER

WannaBeBB9

title of thread is right

the cheating bitch is back in power

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I AM SO HAPPY FOR JANI!! LUV TO SEE DANI & ERIKA WHINING. THEY'VE BEEN HANGING AROUND JAMES TOO LONG. BESIDES I DID NOT KNOW FURNITURE HAS EMOTIONS.

BTW... DID ANY1 JUST SEE THE CONV. WITH JANI, HOW & JAMES & JANI SAID SHE GOES AFTER ANYONE THAT ATTACKS HER FRIENDS. JAMES WAS SWEATING!!!!! LMAO!!!! NOW IT REMAINS TO BE SEEN IF 1 OF THE OTHERS TRIES TO RAT ON JAMES TO JANI. LOL!!! AND...IF I COULD WISH FOR 1 THING IT WOULD BE FOR JANI & HOWIE TO KEEP THEIR MOUTHS SHUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THEY TALK WAY TOO MUCH!!! CANT THEY FOR ONCE KEEP THEIR PLANS TO THEMSELVES! IF THEY ONLY TELL JAMES.... & OTHERS FIND OUT WHO THEY r PUTTING UP THEN THEY KNOW WHAT WE ALL KNOW ...... JAMES SUCKS!!!!!!!

CBS has to keep the show interesting too and keep the ratings up. I can't imagine with having Ericka in HOH that it was going to be an exciting week. Now CBS will have footage of James squirming, all the others going around talking trash about Janelle. I would have rather have had Will win HOH over Ericka.

Howie keep his mouth shut that would be a miracle :lol: Someone will rat on James guarnteed. O well im sure CT is safe yet again. Dont get too exicted yet though Sov fans the coup edtat may stun you all.

Also you think Erika and Dani are mad now. Just wait until they find out Janie couldnt play in the veto o man they will be pissed!!!!!!!!!!

Will's got the charm in overdrive trying to get Janelle to nominate Marcellas or George (instead of Danielle). Janelle's just sitting there with goo-goo eyes . . . don't know if he'll be able to get her to do what he wants a second time, but he's pretty good, eh? :P

please be quiet. howie may have been wrong not janelle. how would you feel if you voted for someone and they won but the loser demands a redo and they win like in 2000 election

JANIE FREAKING RULES!!!!!!

She needed this hoh more than ANYONE in that house! She was toast, but now she's safe for another week, thank goodness. I am so happy for her. It serves those players right to think THEY were in control with their silly little 'legion of goons'. For now she is safe, and that's all that matters right now.

Janie haters, don't get your blood pressure up too high, it's only a game.

GO JANIE~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know you people talk how she is safe now. No she isnt are you forgetting the Coup Edtat I guarntee someone wins and probablly will have the gall to ovethrow. This may devert Janie and Howie's attention away from the coup. This may be a disaster more than it helps Janie.

Neb, how so? Because the whole house wanted her out but since she got veto, kay went. they all are coming after her, the house majority has been ruling. she's the prime target, always has been besides will since day one.

so is there no more coup detat now?

This is wrong in every way.

There have been so many comp results questioned over the years, and CBS picks NOW for a do over?

Come on..........

It couldn't be any more obvious that it is an attempt to script the game the way they want it to go.

first there was the 2000 election that many felt robbed but now we have ButtonGate where deep throat janelle wins. one of the worst screw jobs in the history of mankind. brett hart getting screwed over in canada doesnt compare to ButtonGate. this will go down as what happens when a few internet groupies throw a internet fit like 18 months old and get heard only because cbs still wants their live feed money and text votes money. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

if you felt robbed by cbs this is the thread for you

btw no squirrels allowed in thread

:angry: I'm really ticked that they took the HOH away from Erika and gave it to Janelle. It just gave that Bi tch all the extra time to study up on everything. I really hope someone good gets the coup detat and can somehow put Janelle on the block, or kick her fake boobs and self out of the house right away. This show will be a complete joke if Janelle is the winner in the end. She was out before the malfunction with the buttons, so why was she allowed back in? She didn't even answer the question correctly that she was out on. This BLOWS!! :angry:

It wasn't just Howie's answer that didn't register. :rolleyes: Boogie had an issue with one of his responses as well.

The do-over was warranted, IMO.

I'm thrilled they actually showed it on the feeds (and I caught it). :D

LOL UVP! :lol:

Janelle will NOT be gone next week because America's Choice of 'prom queen' gets an advantage for next week's HOH . . . that mean's she's going to be HOH again next week. Yeah, I wonder if CBS freaked that angry internet viewers who thought Janelle would be going home this week wouldn't spend their $$$ to vote for her to be prom queen (?)

The scandal continues too . . . apparently Danielle and Erika asked to see tapes to confirm that Alison said 'insane' rather than 'crazy' (a portion which we at home were NOT shown) but they haven't been shown anything yet (?)

This is just outrageous . . . they need to make them co-HOH's otherwise the rest of us are going to be just as disenchanted by the injustice . . .

Archived