Jase (Evicted Week 3)

Jem

Okay, this is a little off topic but saying Jase is gay prompted this thought. Does anyone think Boogie might be gay? I'm not saying this to be funny, and I apologize if this topic has already been dealt with in another thread.

• Replies 287
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ARe these people serious?? They need to vote Will out NOW!! Danielle is right (even if she's in cohoots with Will), if they wait until sequester time, Will is going to win the whole thing.

I keep thinking Kaysar and Will have an alliance. Notice how they snipped at each other the first night, and then BAM, Kaysar puts up two nothings...now he's talking about not getting rid of Will prematurely. What the heck does that mean, "prematurely"...before the Kaysar/ Will Final 2, maybe?? Come to think of it, Will has an alliance with more people than James...

Jase's explosion was expected, don't you think? Jase feels that he is about to be backdoored and he has been on good behaviour. Kind of like when Howie was on the block and it was Hurricane Howie time. Jase was told by James that he was safe...now Jase feels that he was TOTALLY lied to. Especially with James' pathetic "our deal was null, because you had an earlier alliance" Jamesism. Hello? James can't possibly think that Jase was being covert about his alliance with Booger Doctor, nor that his reason for putting him up was anything more than total BS.

Jase telling Marcellas to F-off was needed, IMO. Marcellas has been nothing but a flaoting diva. With all of the talk between the two camps of putting up floaters, I'm sure Jase thought Marcellas needed to go up before him.

Okay, so he says he hates being backdoored because he is a competitor. If he competes then he has his chance to stay.

Jase - you had your chance competition and you blew it because you were worried about next week and no veto power. What a loser...his DR dialogue sucked.

But, his body rocks.........so I'll let him slide on that one.

that hair is horrendous. it looks horrible after he spends a half hour in front of the mirror. and whats with those two strands of hair he pulls down on either side of his face? it's just ugly. he looks so much nicer with a baseball cap on...and not that stupid hat he wears slightly to the side.

i have a rule not to date a guy who takes longer doing his hair than me.

Guest StarBaby

But he does have a very very nice body. I would have to have a paper bag though for that face and hair.

that hair is horrendous. it looks horrible after he spends a half hour in front of the mirror. and whats with those two strands of hair he pulls down on either side of his face? it's just ugly. he looks so much nicer with a baseball cap on...and not that stupid hat he wears slightly to the side.

i have a rule not to date a guy who takes longer doing his hair than me.

I agree . .. he looks bad, and very Zoolanderish, but he doesnt make me laugh. Ive never seen a man walk around with foil in his hair

I think he uses the mirror time as a moment of meditation. Just look at the spaced, vacant gaze, the strangely pursed lips, and the repetition of hair stroking. He's obviously mentally absent. If he was really looking at himself, he'd stop making that face after judging it incredibly unattractive.

And, I hope he's voted out on Thursday.

Hi, I was wondering if Jase was gay? I thought I read some where that he was a stripper at a gay club. However, it doesn't seem like Marcellas & Jase interact much. Other than their big blow out a couple of days ago. I think he's a Metrosexual but my best friend says he's gay.

lets see, manorexia, the hair straightening, the hair highlighting (walking around with foil in his hair), makes clothes, cuts hair, sit with his legs crossed, loves the mirror, plays with his bangs . . . . nah. not gay at all

Jase is 90% more gay than i am, and Jase is 'straight'.

As for the foil, there was both blonde and burnette dye availble to him, but he decided to do the highlights, and the fact that he did it himself (foil and all) was wierd to begin with

WHy do they put all 4 feeds on Jase . . . . there are people talkig at the chairs. Jase is sitting feet in the pool spraying himself with Aresol Water . . just get inthe damn pool

Archived