Caleb Reynolds (Week 2)

My girlfriend just sent me a text saying Caleb is in the HOH crying his little eyes out. Is anybody watching this that can tell us what's up?? Not having my feeds is driving me bonkers.

Anybody?????

O M G -

Caleb has been crying all day because the 4th of July is all about him.

He asked Frankie to go tell the rest of the house to show respect and tell them he is having a hard day and he won't be socializing.

Caleb asked Frankie to tell everyone that he needs hugs today

Maybe they should put it over the loud speaker :lookaround:

and now he is going on about Amber and destiny

Caleb watching the cameras waiting for people to come up to HOH and give him a hug.

He saw Christine coming up and he put the remote down and put his head down and started sobbing.

Someone explain to him...this was America's Birthday, a day to CELEBRATE our country and our independence!! Not a day to mourn ... it's a day of festivities, family picnics, hot dogs, apple pie and fireworks!! Yes we think of and honor our hero's who saw too it that we have out independence, but we mourn them on Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Get over yourself Caleb, you knew going into BB you'd miss holidays and birthdays and family interaction. Don't use it as a tool to gain sympathy!! You might think this is a plan to go farther in the BB game, but houseguests really don't like whinners!!! Wonder what he has planned if he stays till Labor Day :(

Just can't find reason to root for this clown.......

Someone explain to him...this was America's Birthday, a day to CELEBRATE our country and our independence!! Not a day to mourn ... it's a day of festivities, family picnics, hot dogs, apple pie and fireworks!! Yes we think of and honor our hero's who saw too it that we have out independence, but we mourn them on Veterans Day and Memorial Day. Get over yourself Caleb, you knew going into BB you'd miss holidays and birthdays and family interaction. Don't use it as a tool to gain sympathy!! You might think this is a plan to go farther in the BB game, but houseguests really don't like whinners!!! Wonder what he has planned if he stays till Labor Day :(

Just can't find reason to root for this clown.......

You could explain to him from now til' doom's day, but it's evident this guy has a personality disorder and it will always be about him.

I think the others should have all been celebrating Independence Day by formulating a plan to gain their independence from Crazy Caleb and Dimwit Devin.

Guest 6Borders

Caleb has SERIOUS issues. I'm not a psychologist and I don't play one on TV (however one lives across the street

from me and did have a few things to say which I can't repeat because it was Dr/Big Brother fan confidential...lol!) If I were a psychologist or played one on TV I would be calling BS and Dr. House on this idiot. I think he has an attention seeking behavior problem BIG TIME! I think Misha is SPOT ON that all Caleb wants to do is be famous. He was certainly over it after he sent the minions to tell the house how badly poooor Caleb was taking the 4th (and I am voting the worst slop options and punishments for anyone who bought into it) and got all the sympathy hugs. The BB Living Room had more tears than the Olympic ice skating "kiss 'n cry" (where they get their scores).

We had some folks over for the 4th (mostly our search team for the missing dog) and two of the guys are Military K9 Dog Handlers. They were both beyond DISGUSTED beyond belief with Caleb's "performance"...said no Armed Services Member would behave like that and it was embarrasing!

I think Caleb was just doing it for attention (pathetic) and hugs from Amber :crybaby: and also trying to show all the talent scouts what a great acting job he did since he wants to be so famous...remember Jace with the "Brad Pitt" routines and he said it was just to get as much camera time as possible???

Friends and relatives of Caleb, defend all you want but on BB this is one pitiful person who needs some serious wake up calls and not defense which contines to enable him

Parting Shot: saw him standing next to Frankie...unless Frankie is over 6', then the new 5'10 is 5-7-8

Did I hear him say he was going to make a record when he gets done with BB ?

This guy is gonna be busy ... Survivor, Amazing Race.... maybe even American Idol if he sings :singer:

Did I hear him say he was going to make a record when he gets done with BB ?

This guy is gonna be busy ... Survivor, Amazing Race.... maybe even American Idol if he sings :singer:

The song goes like this:

She'll be mine, mine, mine, my Amber valentine.

I'll make her mine, mine, mine, cause I'm borderline.

Chorus: I'm so fine, fine, fine........in my mind!

I will have you note that I was right about something else... Caleb has been getting pissed off at Devin after realizing that Devin has been disrespectful to the ladies in the house. Granted, it took Devin being disrespectful to Amber for Caleb to finally stick up for the women........ But that was definitely one of his M.O.'s.

I have noticed the embellishments on his stories as well. Granted, I'm used to hearing embellished stories from my gay friends. They can always make a good story just FABUUUULLOOOUUUSSS!!! Or a bad story just the WORST THING EVERRR!!

Ultimately, more often than not... Pathological liars (or I believe in Caleb's case... Pathological embellisher) are usually rooted in deep insecurity. They NEED to look good because they are scared to be thought of poorly.

That is my opinion on it. That is all.

http://m.wikihow.com/Spot-a-Pathological-Liar

Oh and FYI... I am a veteran. My father served in both world wars. My son in law was in the National Guard and spent a year in Afghanistan (on the front lines, not in a prison) and my son is still currently in the Army having served a year in Afghanistan as well.

We do believe the 4th of July is special for military families because they are the ones currently defending our rights to be free and independent. However, none of us cry about it seeking sympathy or hugs!!

However.... We will also never turn down a free shot of alcohol from a stranger who wants to honor veterans... LOL

The song goes like this:

She'll be mine, mine, mine, my Amber valentine.

I'll make her mine, mine, mine, cause I'm borderline.

Chorus: I'm so fine, fine, fine........in my mind!

Sing it in Elmer Fudds voice... Caleb's a KY huntin' boy afterall.