McRae - DE/Week 11 (DE HoH) - (Nominated/PoV Winner/Saved))

Marty

NYROSE, on 09 Sept 2013 - 3:54 PM, said:

Those who want McC to win only want to see the power shift bet him and Amanda

gingersnaps said: No, it's jealousy!!!! :smilielol::dance2:

I did not respond to this because I figure wanting to see the power shift can be a function of jealousy.

Whatever the other person wanted to say about admitting to being jealous is on them and they are not me.

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If McCrae wins its highly likely that Amanda will take over his finances and put him on a spending budget.

Perhaps the couple of weeks without Amanda will help him to see the relationship he had with her in a different light. I think getting back with family and friends will help him get his perspective back too. When she asked him if he was moving to Florida he had a lot of "I don't know" answers.

Whatever the case, at this point I hope McCrae is able to beat the odds and win this thing. With all of his faults he's still the least objectionable of those left in the game.

He did say he would use some of the money to reimburse his parents for the money they contributed to his education. Apparently being a pizza boy is a skilled occupation in Minnesota. ;)

(No offense to Minnesotans. I've spent a lot of time in that state and absolutely love it!)

Perhaps the couple of weeks without Amanda will help him to see the relationship he had with her in a different light. I think getting back with family and friends will help him get his perspective back too. When she asked him if he was moving to Florida he had a lot of "I don't know" answers.

Whatever the case, at this point I hope McCrae is able to beat the odds and win this thing. With all of his faults he's still the least objectionable of those left in the game. He did say he would use some of the money to reimburse his parents for the money they contributed to his education. Apparently being a pizza boy is a skilled occupation in Minnesota. ;)

(No offense to Minnesotans. I've spent a lot of time in that state and absolutely love it!)

I would like to see him win for the same reason but many think he won't because of his association with Amanda. I think he cares for her but maybe not to the degree that she cares for him. There's rarely any doubt as to what she's thinking, but he holds his cards a little closer to his chest so to speak.

Not a chance for this relationship especially if he wins the money. I do not see a man who loves a woman. I see a man who allowed himself to be serviced due to the notion that "what man would not?" that is so prevalent.

I know that McC is not a paragon of manliness; however, it is built into the dynamic of sexuality that the man picks the woman, and the woman either agrees of does not. A woman who picks the man gets him only for as long as he allows himself to be adulated, but the man's emotions are not truly engaged.

Once McC has money, he is in a different power position and he will want to find out what he himself can generate. He will not want to give that to Amanda. She might be more savvy about investing and growing the money, but she will not get that chance. His family will draw him to them and advise him to forget the pushy bitch. And with a wink wink congratulate him on getting some during the show...with a reminder that he had the milk why buy the cow?

She has so many objectionable attitudes that he recoiled from, that his family will have plenty of ammunition to remind him of reasons to kick her to the curb.

Not a chance for this relationship especially if he wins the money. I do not see a man who loves a woman. I see a man who allowed himself to be serviced due to the notion that "what man would not?" that is so prevalent.I know that McC is not a paragon of manliness; however, it is built into the dynamic of sexuality that the man picks the woman, and the woman either agrees of does not. A woman who picks the man gets him only for as long as he allows himself to be adulated, but the man's emotions are not truly engaged.Once McC has money, he is in a different power position and he will want to find out what he himself can generate. He will not want to give that to Amanda. She might be more savvy about investing and growing the money, but she will not get that chance. His family will draw him to them and advise him to forget the pushy bitch. And with a wink wink congratulate him on getting some during the show...with a reminder that he had the milk why buy the cow?She has so many objectionable attitudes that he recoiled from, that his family will have plenty of ammunition to remind him of reasons to kick her to the curb.

All good points. His family will definitely have plenty of ammunition if they choose to use it. And I'm sure they will if he wins the big money.

As far as what's built in, I know too many henpecked men to confidently predict he will dump her simply because she's a pushy bitch (lol, & she is). Also, he has demonstrated more than a few times that he doesn't like to hurt others' feelings unless he feels they have wronged him. I think it will be difficult for him to hurt her when she is obviously in love (?) with him. Also, he has mentioned that he isn't good enough for his ex. I doubt he feels the same about Amanda. He may feel that Amanda values him "for exactly who he is" & for a guy who isnt all that ambitious, he may have hit the jackpot.

Of course this is all speculation and who knows for sure what will happen? We don't know them and it doesn't affect our lives whether they make it or not but I DO enjoy trying to figure these people out. That's what keeps me watching BB.

^^^^^^ I think Amanda is a "fixer". I see her as someone who thinks she can change McCrae into a better person (HER perception of a better person). I don't see him putting up with it for long. I think he's quite content with being pretty much a slacker.

These people hang on to fake showmances to see if they can get more time in the spotlight. I remember Eric and Jessica from Season 8 keep the fake romance and kept trying to get on TAR. When that didn't happen and their 15 minutes of fame was over they split.

I think Amanda sees her future as a returning All Star HG. Oh and she will be back I am sure. She also wants to keep it together with McCrae to try to get on TAR. Weather it is fame for being in a showmance or fame from being a villain I think Amanda will take it.

I saw in an interview Julie Chen did yesterday she was still talking about racist Aaryn but not a word about any other HG. Further proof that Amanda will be back.

^^^^^ohhh, the optimism/delusion of a young, headstrong, domineering woman.

LOL, so true.

These people hang on to fake showmances to see if they can get more time in the spotlight. I remember Eric and Jessica from Season 8 keep the fake romance and kept trying to get on TAR. When that didn't happen and their 15 minutes of fame was over they split.

I think Amanda sees her future as a returning All Star HG. Oh and she will be back I am sure. She also wants to keep it together with McCrae to try to get on TAR. Weather it is fame for being in a showmance or fame from being a villain I think Amanda will take it.

I saw in an interview Julie Chen did yesterday she was still talking about racist Aaryn but not a word about any other HG. Further proof that Amanda will be back.

Amanda is Amanda's biggest fan and I'm sure she thinks the world would adore her if only they had a chance to know her, or at least the world would agree with her that she's the most hilarious person ever! Andy has the same delusion about himself. IMO.

When Amanda gets toned up after BB I bet she ain't gonna give McDiddle a more then fleeting glance, unless he wins the big money with title. :D

I believe it was all for show anyway. She wanted to have a showmance, thinking she and whoever she could wrangle into bed, would become as popular as J&J and (ick) Brenchel. She will try to milk it for as long as possible. I think she will say it makes no sense that viewers don't love her rutting in every room with her stinky boy.