McRae - DE/Week 11 (DE HoH) - (Nominated/PoV Winner/Saved))

Marty

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To me, McRae has been playing the game and I hope he wins.

He very possibly would have been gone 1st week if he did not win HOH.

He has won when he had to and did it with a modicum of grace.

He saw the wisdom of aligning and then staying with Elissa since she most likley had MVP.

He decided to break the Moving company alliance.

He has not said anything too vile about against other races, children or women.

He "used" Amanda as a shield but really did not float - he was a huge target being aligned with her.

He tried to tell Amanda, on many occasions to shut up and/or who to align with (wether she liked it or not.

I like the the pizza boy gets a girl and wins big prize story.

Maybe Macrae is the Jordon of the season...

McCrea isn't an evil person IMO, he just seems like a meek individual who got caught up in a whirlwind romance and never gave us the opportunity to see his personality. Amanad has such a strong personality that she kinda drowned out McCreas game.

I wouldn't mind if McCrea won it all he's the least offensive of all the people left in the house and not as successful as many of the others so I'm rooting for him by default.

I know he ratted out the MC and helped ruin this season by he and his lover targeting all the strong males but I think he's suffered at the hands of Amanda enough to be given a slight pass.

McCrea isn't an evil person IMO, he just seems like a meek individual who got caught up in a whirlwind romance and never gave us the opportunity to see his personality. Amanad has such a strong personality that she kinda drowned out McCreas game.

I wouldn't mind if McCrea won it all he's the least offensive of all the people left in the house and not as successful as many of the others so I'm rooting for him by default.

I know he ratted out the MC and helped ruin this season by he and his lover targeting all the strong males but I think he's suffered at the hands of Amanda enough to be given a slight pass.

Thing is, Mccrappy chose to be in deMANduh's hands... so any suffering was self inflicted...

As for him winning, again he's chosen his life as a pizza boy and has no ambition beyond that,, so no pity party here. If he would happen to win, I'm sure deMANduh would have her claws all over the winning, he'd be broke in 18 months and she would dump him faster than Davids eviction.....

Until now, he hasn't had a chance to play HIS game, but I think it's too late and his die is cast...

I may just not have been noticing it, but I don't remember McCrae chewing his fingers off (like he has been doing 24/7) since Amanda has been gone. And he seems to be enjoying the game more now that he is not constantly trying to keep her rampages under control.

I may just not have been noticing it, but I don't remember McCrae chewing his fingers off (like he has been doing 24/7) since Amanda has been gone. And he seems to be enjoying the game more now that he is not constantly trying to keep her rampages under control.

I don't know how you missed it, but he's been chewing what is supposed to be finger nails forever. As much as he chews on them, he shouldn't even have hands left.

To me, McRae has been playing the game and I hope he wins.

He very possibly would have been gone 1st week if he did not win HOH.

He has won when he had to and did it with a modicum of grace.

He saw the wisdom of aligning and then staying with Elissa since she most likley had MVP.

He decided to break the Moving company alliance.

He has not said anything too vile about against other races, children or women.

He "used" Amanda as a shield but really did not float - he was a huge target being aligned with her.

He tried to tell Amanda, on many occasions to shut up and/or who to align with (wether she liked it or not.

I like the the pizza boy gets a girl and wins big prize story.

Maybe Macrae is the Jordon of the season...

I wouldn't care if McCrae won if Amanda was going to be cut off from the money.

As for him winning, again he's chosen his life as a pizza boy and has no ambition beyond that,, so no pity party here. If he would happen to win, I'm sure deMANduh would have her claws all over the winning, he'd be broke in 18 months and she would dump him faster than Davids eviction.....

Actually McDiddle had a job as an Audio Technician and not pulling for him just pointing this out.

http://www.linkedin.com/pub/mccrae-olson/33/577/b69

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm4303244/#SoundDepartment

I don't particularly like McCrae, and don't like Amanda at all; however, I DO want him to foil Andy and Spencer's plan so bad!!!! I'm so glad he won POV! I wish Spencer would put Andy up, but sadly I don't think that will happen. So, for now at least, I'm rooting for McCrae.

KyTallgirl : " I DO want him to foil Andy and Spencer's plan so bad!!!! "

Here, Here

A couple days to go... I'm not giving up hope just yet

(at least biting your nails is a little better than picking your nose or scratching inside your pants

BEFORE you chew on your nails.... not to mention any names)

If she wins something, they can't close in on her. She is safe this week, but she'll have to fight hard next week.

McC is off the block and she is still on. Spencer will put up Judd because he will not put up Andy and she will go home because the guys will stick together. If they keep her, it will be amazing turn about.

sad-hurl.gif

And we know for sure where those fingers have been!

McC is off the block and she is still on. Spencer will put up Judd because he will not put up Andy and she will go home because the guys will stick together. If they keep her, it will be amazing turn about.

When I wrote that, there was talk of Andy going up, has that changed? If not, it was a definitely a consideration that she would be safe this week.

And we know for sure where those fingers have been!

When I wrote that, there was talk of Andy going up, has that changed? If not, it was a definitely a consideration that she would be safe this week.

As far as I have heard or read that Spencer was or is not considering putting up Andy.

Yes Judd is going home. Nobody has gone to Spencer that I know of to try to talk him into getting rid of Andy.

I just hope the next POV winner who picks the #4 that goes home is McCrae or GM and they send Andy's puny ass home.

Last night they tried to talk Macrae into using his Veto on GM. It was completely laughable and Macrae is having none of it.

I've seen nothing to indicate Spencer is thinking of putting Andy up, save a super brief and murky moment in live feed updates. (As of now it looks like Judd will be leaving Thursday. I hope things change!)

Macrae I think is the most likely to win all upcoming comps he can play in. GM isn't as injured as she's acting, I think she'll be Macrae's main competition in comps.

I would hope that if Macrae wins, his desire to stay on the west coast to milk the BB train would outweigh Amanda/Florida. He spent so much time dealing with her bullshit in the house, I'm sure the shine will wear off pretty quickly after he reviews all the season live feeds.