McRae - DE/Week 11 (DE HoH) - (Nominated/PoV Winner/Saved))

Marty

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am sorry I have to disagree I think there is no entertainment now or has been for awhile. The only thing these people have is that they like to talk about how much they hate Elissa so now that she is gone that's all we will hear from their mouths until the finale. They may throw Amanda's name in there too but that's it.

Why would you bother to disagree with what was obviously faintest praise? LOL

Amanda thought Elissa was the one who voted against her until she saw the good bye messages. Andy has his lying betrayer act down cold and McPizza wasn't smart enough to see past Andy's act.

and this is one reason Andy ought to win despite all the reasons agin it

i think he's gonna go next and than those damn exterminators fight it out and ill be bored because everyone i liked has been long gone :( hell the only one i liked was Helen and Nick cuz he was hot and id like to have seen him tell GM to leave him alone. I find it funny that they want to "exterminate" the rats and yet they have freaking Andy :disgust:

always someone who goes on a second half comp win streak and make the final two

mccrae seems on that path :animated_bouncy:

Long time lurker here. Hi everyone.

I think mccrae may have been able to win comps all along but he had this very nasty apendage and couldn't get out from under it, literally. Now that he has had an amandaectomy, we may see him make more of an effort. Although I highly doubt it will transfer to real life for him. He'll go back to being pizza boy and being ok with that.

Long time lurker here. Hi everyone.

I think mccrae may have been able to win comps all along but he had this very nasty apendage and couldn't get out from under it, literally. Now that he has had an amandaectomy, we may see him make more of an effort. Although I highly doubt it will transfer to real life for him. He'll go back to being pizza boy and being ok with that.

Haha! Amandaectomy. Nice.