8/22 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well I guess the bb gods did answer my prayer for once yay Elissa

Me neither, he's really a nonfactor in terms of his impact on the house.

I think it was a Grodner thing. Grodner seen his whole town behind him and wanted to get him back in. IF he doesn't win BB15 I bet he gets Americas Favorite player.

I think it was a Grodner thing. Grodner seen his whole town behind him and wanted to get him back in. IF he doesn't win BB15 I bet he gets Americas Favorite player.

He's such a dork and a bore

Yeah and a little wusie. I'm calling it here. He is either the winner of BB15 OR probably will be Americas Favorite player.

I don't see how he could be fav anything,lololol

Please sweet baby Jesus let exactly this happen. AND for her to be a have not again!!!

Have not, great touch and there be another unitard or chum bath or solitary confinement. What would she do if she couldn't have sex and leave mc dirty by himself? Most likely he would have to camp outside the door and sleep on the floor!

America hates Andy - well feed watchers don't like the little D.

That's right you DH,lolol

C'mon Live Feeds......

I need to see a little bit of Amanda's reaction before I shut down for the nite.

and - how come the returning HGs didn't get signs behind them to hang onto like the ones on the other side ?

C'mon Live Feeds......

I need to see a little bit of Amanda's reaction before I shut down for the nite.

and - how come the returning HGs didn't get signs behind them to hang onto like the ones on the other side ?

I know right? I noticed those signs too and I'm over the feeds, the one nite I wanted to watch

Agree. Did you see him jump over the sofa tonight? He is weird. His queen. Right.

His queen is a cow and soooo disgusting, I dislike her

i think elissa will win favorite hg's easily if not in f2 :animated_bouncy:

i think elissa will win favorite hg's easily if not in f2 :animated_bouncy:

This group really are the worst but Elissa is not like them, so I hope she gets to f2, sell have to be careful who's with her tho

I just don't get why they are running the feeds like this, it's unfair to paying ppl

He's Amanda's Bitch

Amanda is soooo wrong, she's something , big bully and soooooo thinks she's runnin it, I think he days are numbered, then what will Mcpunk do? It's laughable