8/22 TV Show Eviction Night Thread

uvp

I just heard Amanda tell Spencer..... "We'll get her to put up Aaryn and GM"

HAAAAA

oops this happened about 20 mins. ago... just clicked on POST

(and how come I can't make a comment on Amanda's thread ?)

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't been able to hear anything because they are runnin the feeds for 30 secs, then off, it's bs

Where do you find bbad anyway

Yes McCrea was talking to Andy about Gina Marie and Aaryn going up.

Are they delusional? I don't think Elissa will change her mind

TV guide network.

Ok , do you go ther and just look it up?

I think maybe Judd is related to Howie?? He is starting to act like him throwing back his head like Howie does.

It is at 1 00am .

It's always on here at 11:00pm central time BUT it's not on. Does it start an hour later on Thursdays??

I haven't been able to hear anything because they are runnin the feeds for 30 secs, then off, it's bs

I know what the heck is going on tonight.

I think maybe Judd is related to Howie?? He is starting to act like him throwing back his head like Howie does.

It's always on here at 11:00pm central time BUT it's not on. Does it start an hour later on Thursdays??

Yea, just look on cable menu and on eviction nite it is always an hour later on Thursday. Too bad they have to bleep half of Amanda's words and GM's.:D

I'm tired of tryin to watch these feeds, ridiculous

I truly don't understand it. Elissa has such a smug, superior attitude. She talks down to everyone. She says just as nasty things behind their backs as the others but gets none of the hate. She has said several times that everyone else in the house is beneath her. And she acts like BB is lucky to have her.

Honestly, I have seen others with this attitude in other seasons be treated like pariah on this site and yet Elissa gets away with it because her sister is a former contestant? At least her sister actually played the game. If not for Helen keeping her around, she probably would have been out in the first 3 weeks.

I know it may not sound like it because of this and some of my other posts, but I don't actually hate, or even truly dislike Elissa. I simply don't care for how she gets treated differently just because of who her sister is when I have seen her do a lot of the things that cause a lot of the posters here to hate other contestants. She has said some unkind things about some of the others behind their backs as well, just as people complain about Amanda or Andy or someone else doing. The only difference I can see is that she is related to a Z-List celebrity.

I just have not seen her being treated different. She has been a have not half her time in the house. I feel the same way about these nasty people in the house.. They are so foul mouthed and talk about nothing intelligent ever. I cant believe how often they use the cu** word. I think McManda think they sre entitiled more than Elissa. Amanda's diary room sessions make me want to puke.

I saw hands behind the flap several times with different players. When there was something on Elissa's perch a had reached out and pulled it back in. Helen kept kicking the flap back too.

I just have not seen her being treated different. She has been a have not half her time in the house. I feel the same way about these nasty people in the house.. They are so foul mouthed and talk about nothing intelligent ever. I cant believe how often they use the cu** word. I think McManda think they sre entitiled more than Elissa. Amanda's diary room sessions make me want to puke.

I meant she is treated differently by the people on the forums, not the houseguests. They all seem to love her despite the fact she has said and done many of the same things that they hate the others for simply because of who she is related to. I apologize for not being more clear in my earlier post.