This MVP twist is rapidly becoming a joke if it set to be Elissa no matter what.I mean,I like Elissa,but if even the hg's assume that she'll have the power every week,then it probably needs to end.

yes it is time for a real MVP to emerge

Would have said Nick before Amanda flipped McCrea. Now it's def her.

This MVP twist is rapidly becoming a joke if it set to be Elissa no matter what.I mean,I like Elissa,but if even the hg's assume that she'll have the power every week,then it probably needs to end.

This is why I wanted Elissa gone. I actually like her but she has no game play. Helen runs her game for her.

Aaryn

Oops, thought you meant Most Vile Player. ;)

LOL.

Interesting. I did think Nick would have got it had he stayed and was also thinking Amanda was a fool for thinking they got the third vote if Elissa won MVP when there was a good chance she could win it herself. Candice is the one to watch - she's sitting back and taking it all in and hopefully doing it quietly enough not to get a target on her back.

I agree, I wonder how many votes are actually tallied each week ??

Amanda :lipsrsealed2:

I'm seriously thinking about Andy next week. I was going to vote for Amanda... but I really want to vote for someone that will hold the info close and make a big move and not tell a soul they did it. Amanda will just blab it to Mc... although, I still think their choice would be interesting.

I love the MVP twist, but they should have never put Ellissa in the house. It's really not fair... I hope America wakes up soon.

Guest 6Borders

Exactly - they've ruined this twist by putting her in the house and although I'm happy the votes so far have gone the way they've gone the MVP only gets interesting once Elissa goes.

EXACTLY! This twist would have gone down as THE twist of BB (and a Grodner "FIRST") if we really had 16 total strangers in the house and the MVP. It would have been AWESOME and really shaken up the house and the game. Putting brainless, coached badly by BB, with a Brenchel fan base. Elissa in the game made it boring and predictable.

The reason Grodner gets away with thumbing her nose at the fans is because she can. Until the day when everyone stages a massive watch-out/feed out against watching Big Brother, supporting, buying the feeds (like that's going to happen) Grodner will just keep getting away with this crap! I made good last year...once the coaches came in I did not watch or support BB or CBS...I guarantee they did not miss me or my meager money!

Judd the dudd

I don't know why but .... I don't like anyone in the house. I am curious who he would put up. I am the most unsure of his direction then anyone else.

Judd the dudd

I don't know why but .... I don't like anyone in the house. I am curious who he would put up. I am the most unsure of his direction then anyone else.

I always compare him to my cousin. I neglect to mention that my mumbling cousin is intelligent. I wonder about judd, too. I don't really like any of them either, Marty.