Willie Hantz, Week 2 (Out - July 20)

CeCiMom

Not me. You could not pay me a million dollars to leave my baby. College fund? Ya that's a good one. I think she has plenty of money and 7 months is a little early to think about college. Her daughter may be a drop out and pregnant at 15. I think parenting is more important then money. JMO

I agree on with Marty. I said it in Janelle's topic. It aggravates me that she and Boogie have left their children (under the age of 1 year). She goes on and on about how much money she has and then catches herself and starts talking abut using coupons... college fund? Seriously?

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree on with Marty. I said it in Janelle's topic. It aggravates me that she and Boogie have left their children (under the age of 1 year). She goes on and on about how much money she has and then catches herself and starts talking abut using coupons... college fund? Seriously?

Frank has an infant too! :wacko:

Maybe right now it seems to Boogie, Jannelle & co. they are ever so wonderful. Wonder how they might feel when they watch this crap in a few months. And how proud will their children be their mommies acted like this.

Wiilie is a Hantz...he has had 3+ (insider) years of observing and learning tactics to use in a show of this nature.

I am not feeling bad for him...he is playing it like a Hantz.

He is creating all the chaos he had hoped.

I suspect he's trying to show people that they should keep his crazy butt over someone else that is like able.

I also think he feels/knows that Hantz's make good TV and they will find a way to keep him in or bring him back...perhaps he has some inside knowledge on lengths CBS will go to to keep a super villain.

I feel he was not "protecting" Brit when he called that house meeting without coaches and did not mention that she shared that info with him. I felt he intentionally did not mention Brit to make others believe he is a strategic genius. And, watching the feeds of that meeting he kept repeating the same stuff over and over. He was pushing people to abandon their game and get behind his. It was all pretty self serving.

Wiilie is a Hantz...he has had 3+ (insider) years of observing and learning tactics to use in a show of this nature.

I am not feeling bad for him...he is playing it like a Hantz.

He is creating all the chaos he had hoped.

I suspect he's trying to show people that they should keep his crazy butt over someone else that is like able.

I also think he feels/knows that Hantz's make good TV and they will find a way to keep him in or bring him back...perhaps he has some inside knowledge on lengths CBS will go to to keep a super villain.

I feel he was not "protecting" Brit when he called that house meeting without coaches and did not mention that she shared that info with him. I felt he intentionally did not mention Brit to make others believe he is a strategic genius. And, watching the feeds of that meeting he kept repeating the same stuff over and over. He was pushing people to abandon their game and get behind his. It was all pretty self serving.

Agree.

I came with an open mind, to not dislike him because he's a Hantz. He proved me wrong, I dislike him.

willie has left the building :animated_bouncy:

2wlxyfb.jpg:animated_bouncy:

Willie couldn't stand the heat and got out of the BB house. Big wuss. Ian was complaining Willie took the blankets outta the have not room with him.

Shipp you had his number right.

does anyone know where the clip of him melting down today is I can't seem to find it

I didn't see much of it. I just saw him stomping around and then he went up to HOH and told them they didn't have to do it to him (Shane) Then he went downstairs. I heard he was swearing and kicking things but I missed it. Not sure of the time. It was hours ago.

Willie getting booted...See what happens when Grodner and he clan hand select and fast track people onto the show. Don't even know why they post on the CBS site about applying for the show. Most people that make the show don't even do the full application process. They find these people in bars and Hooters and recruit them for the show. They will never learn. And I always like when one of the fast tracked HG talk about it on the feeds and the camera switches to another room Like oops, maybe no one heard it.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name