Willie Hantz, Week 2 (Out - July 20)

CeCiMom

Im heated a little becuz i see alot of injustice being involve! Yes Willie handled it all wrong but the house baited him! Now on to watch Real housewives of NJ and trueblood! C yall later!

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tweets

11m Willie Hantz

""""""Joe I got your peace "brother" when your ready for it come get it. I'm not your friend don't ass kiss now for what you might get later.

Hahahahah poor little Joe wiping his head like he was bleeding. He should go wipe his ass for shitting himself. Pussy

That's the 2nd time Joe shit himself that day. The 1st was when he went to open the door and I walked in HOH. He farted when I opened it.""""

LOL After watching that I think Willie did get a raw deal!

I DONT CARE! Im still a Hantz fan and will cont to watch their reality show! Hey in my world, if u put up your dukes, BETTER be prepared to use them! Joe should have just kept on walking! Yes Willie should have stayed seated but according to his coach he needed to be exile from everyone and wait til thursday to be evicted! She blamed every thing on him! Dont talk to him! If he is in a room u need to leave! The way they treated him, im suprise it took him that long to go off! Im sorry, i didnt see him as a homophobic and a bully! Who was he listening to the Jani and Brit! They gave him the noms! They set the tone on how to vote but Willie got blamed! And for joe, he deserved all those headbutts for all those lies he told! Especially about willie being homophobic although he didnt start that lie, Joe egged it on!

I'm starting to think you are completely right!

I vote Willie for America's Player.

It was crappy how everyone, including his own team refused to be seen with him for a week. No matter if they talked to him or not, they were going to be put up on the block if they didn't win HoH this week and the next. No one would be able to handle a week of no one talking to them in a house like the BB house.

After watching the show tonight I agree with those who were saying Brit was the cause of a lot of what happened. Willie was trying to explain to the 3 of them that he was going to take the heat off of them and they (primarily Brit) wouldn't let him finish a sentence. That was frustrating to watch let alone if you were the one it was happening to. I still maintain Willie was absolutely wrong in his ultimate actions, but he is not the villian these idiots are trying to make him out to be. I actually think he was trying to be fair and save Shane and JoJo from what he thought was the lynch mob coming after him. Joe once again, in my humble opionion, appears to be the biggest bully in the house. His comments in the HOH room when Willie came in were uncalled for (when someone is apologizing the proper thing to do is accept and move on - not goad them) and then he continued the bully behavior in the kitchen which at that point is what Willie was looking for as his exit strategy (again, I don't approve in any way, shape or form - but Joe is an a%^hole!). Brit pushed this way beyond where it needed to go and she as I looked back was indeed the instigator originally with her comments about the coaches keys. Hells bells, in hind sight, Willie may be the first one to realize that they all need to be playing their own game and to hell with the coaches

I can't wait for Joe to have his day! Wow I totally agree guys. Also they are thinking about voting for Willie for America's player on other sites too. And I see what you are saying Duchmo--he was right about the coaches as well. I am just really surprised about the actual fight after hearing that Willie was really mean, running around screaming, scaring people, breaking stuff and hitting people. it seemed as if they all drove him to the edge and then greatly exaggerated about his part in it. Just like the whole stupid "Wil incident"

With friends like Britney, who needs enemies? I have to admit, I can understand why Willie wanted out of that house. Brit was a total b!tch to berate him and then ostracize him the way she did, especially when she knows she was the one who initially started all the trouble the night she told him about the coaches thing. I thought Willie was a total narcissist (and still think he's got deep-ceded issues) but it's actually Brit who is.

As for voting for Willie, he likely won't be included in the list. Chima wasn't, was she?

I can't wait for Joe to have his day! Wow I totally agree guys. Also they are thinking about voting for Willie for America's player on other sites too. And I see what you are saying Duchmo--he was right about the coaches as well. I am just really surprised about the actual fight after hearing that Willie was really mean, running around screaming, scaring people, breaking stuff and hitting people. it seemed as if they all drove him to the edge and then greatly exaggerated about his part in it. Just like the whole stupid "Wil incident"

YEAH they are blowing it up! Willie for America's Favorite Player! I vote for that! That would piss Jani off! See Jani doesnt realize that the reason why she has her fan base is becuz cappy's crew were treating Jani the same way she and the house were treating Willie! She was outrasize, shun, talk bad about and felt like a goner! Until she connected with Kaysar who was going thru the same thing and he formed the alliance the sov6! Well Willie had no one! Even his own coach threw him away! And still in his interviews he still thinks real highly of his coach becuz she gave him crocodile tears with phony sympathy while backstabbing him in the DR and to others! Yeah where can i vote to tell the house how we really feel! And thank you Allison Grodner for although it was edit, showing how it went down like the feeds on the internet! WILLIE is not a monster like the house wants everyone to believe (like we dont watch the feeds) he is some what a victim! I sais somewhat!

I am just really surprised about the actual fight after hearing that Willie was really mean, running around screaming, scaring people, breaking stuff and hitting people. it seemed as if they all drove him to the edge and then greatly exaggerated about his part in it. Just like the whole stupid "Wil incident"

While I think BB may have spun it to to some degree look less harsh for TV by not showing everything we were told he did, I definitely think he got a raw deal being ostracised by his team and especially his coach like that.

It did look like he was trying to take the bullet for his team despite all that but he went about it all wrong.

And thank you Allison Grodner for although it was edit, showing how it went down like the feeds on the internet! WILLIE is not a monster like the house wants everyone to believe (like we dont watch the feeds) he is some what a victim! I sais somewhat!

This is an example of being bullied and then reacting and yet being blamed because you reacted. Again, I would never condone physical violence, but what the others did to Willie was uncalled for and we all have our breaking point. We react with sympathy when someone who has been bullied hurts themselves...yet lash out at them when they physically go after the bullies. Double standard perhaps? I'm just glad I'm not the only one that sees Willie's side of this...

I think Britney is the biggest bitch!!! It's no wonder Willie got so upset. She just kept kicking him when he was down and she wouldn't let his team mates speak to him. She treated him like absolute shit and all I saw on tonights show was him trying to calm her down and trying to keep his team mates safe and take the hit himself.

I'm sorry that he is off the show.

YEAH they are blowing it up! Willie for America's Favorite Player! I vote for that! That would piss Jani off! See Jani doesnt realize that the reason why she has her fan base is becuz cappy's crew were treating Jani the same way she and the house were treating Willie! She was outrasize, shun, talk bad about and felt like a goner! Until she connected with Kaysar who was going thru the same thing and he formed the alliance the sov6! Well Willie had no one! Even his own coach threw him away! And still in his interviews he still thinks real highly of his coach becuz she gave him crocodile tears with phony sympathy while backstabbing him in the DR and to others! Yeah where can i vote to tell the house how we really feel! And thank you Allison Grodner for although it was edit, showing how it went down like the feeds on the internet! WILLIE is not a monster like the house wants everyone to believe (like we dont watch the feeds) he is some what a victim! I sais somewhat!

I actually would vote for Willie for America's fav. I think he did get a raw deal however I doubt BB will allow for that, his name won't be included on the list.

I DONT CARE! Im still a Hantz fan and will cont to watch their reality show! Hey in my world, if u put up your dukes, BETTER be prepared to use them! Joe should have just kept on walking! Yes Willie should have stayed seated but according to his coach he needed to be exile from everyone and wait til thursday to be evicted! She blamed every thing on him! Dont talk to him! If he is in a room u need to leave! The way they treated him, im suprise it took him that long to go off! Im sorry, i didnt see him as a homophobic and a bully! Who was he listening to the Jani and Brit! They gave him the noms! They set the tone on how to vote but Willie got blamed! And for joe, he deserved all those headbutts for all those lies he told! Especially about willie being homophobic although he didnt start that lie, Joe egged it on!

I totally agree!

We can all agree to disagree....

And it's nice to see no one crossing the line because someone else has a different opinion about

the "Willie Episode"

It's just a TV show and everyone seems to be keeping it all in perspective.

Congrats posters.

This is a tough one.

I vote Willie for America's Player.

It was crappy how everyone, including his own team refused to be seen with him for a week. No matter if they talked to him or not, they were going to be put up on the block if they didn't win HoH this week and the next. No one would be able to handle a week of no one talking to them in a house like the BB house.

+1

Frank could be laughing all the way to the bank. Willie made him so happy. No matter how bleak things look you shouldn't give up. Jeff and Jordan could have given up many times but they didn't. Jordan ended up winning BB and they've made money and had adventures on other shows as well.

JEJO are not even a close comparrison to the crap Willie went thru in just one week. Not to mention they had each other. IMO the game this year reached a whole new low and to top it all off WIllie didnt even do half of the stuff that he was being accused of. Imagine if you thought you were doing the right thing by your team and your alli (frank) only to have them turn on you with lies and other betrayls and if as if that wasnt enough they isolated him and just kept picking and picking and picking at him. Do I condone violence?? Hell no however when your back is against the wall and you are stuck in a cage (which if you think about it really they are) just like any other animal on earth, you are going to react. Top that with JOE knowing HE was the real culprit in a good portion of WIllies down fall with his dirty flat out lying and his eagerness to " make him blow" (willie) not to mention that even tho its edited, if you watch closely willie never made physical contact with Joe first, it was JOE who put up hist fists then stepped into willies personal space. Where Im from 500k on the line or not, if I think someone is about to hit me your damn right Im gonna strike first. Does willie have the personality/temper to play the BB game. No, but its not fair to place the entier blame on him either. And its definatly not fair to even consider comparing what he went thru to what JEJO went thru because it wasnt even close to being the same situation. With all that said, Im still glad that WIllie got out of there (even tho I miss his drama) However passive agressive bully Joe should have been showed the door as well...IMO he was just as much to blame as Willie was. I can not respect his type of game play or his actions either. And honestly cant wait until he comes out and gets a taste of his own meds when he sees how disliked he is...

LOOK! The guy cracked under pressure it happens! With rumors in the house he was a homophobic and his son is gay! Im assuming becuz that is brandom cuz! Plus everyone in the house hating him and your coach has given up on you! And you know when Janelle won she was probably being all cocky! Probably looked at him and said no trade! Lol! Dont forget she turn against him in votes and has it out for him! He was already mad about that! Yes he should have kept his cool! But he didnt! It doesnt mean he is a bad person! We saw on the live feeds he wasnt! He just doent know how to control his anger! Plus those Hantz boys have money! Remember rus is a millionaire he own some oil riggs! That was Willies cover which is the truth he works on an oil rig! Lol! THEY ARE NOT BROKE! I still like Willie he just mess up big time! He gave up! He should up flip out after the veto comp lol! Jk

How funny is it that it turns out you wre right...She didnt even really WIN that coaches comp, yet the first SECOND she had the chance to rub it in WIllies face she did...Way to be a 30 something mother there Janelle...(and btw you dont have to use your fists to be just as much a bully and at fault for physical confrintations)

This family needs to raid Russel's bank accounts & hire shrinks by the busload... I wonder if their local Costco has a special on a pallet of shrinks...

It would be hard to argue against the proposition that these good ol' boys have a very skewed perception of reality. (Merriam Webster:: : Sociapathic:: of, relating to, or characterized by asocial or antisocial behavior or an antisocial personality) Given this glimpse into their view of socially acceptable behavior, in all probability, these guys may very well be sociopathic personalities.

I hope that I never see another Hantz for as long as I live. One is too much... Three, well, that's downright abusive...

Monk

Just because you have the ability to look something up on websters, does NOT make you qualified to pass such a judgement...

I am kinda blown away about some of the comments that I have read re. Willie's attitude, team dynamic, etc. Seriously, people?! Braddah was a ticking time bomb (for no reason) during his own HOH. He just carried his own anxiety forward WITHOUT regard to his team. Let's be real . . . his spouting about the "individual game" is all fine and good, but at this early stage, you do not want to alienate your potential supporters who could get you through further in the game . . . Willy was an egotistical dumbass . . .

Willie has his faults but the situation in the house was ridiculous. Brittany was his coach but instead of trying to rectify the situation and smooth things over, she totally blew everything out of proportion. It's not fun being ostracized, whispered about and continually poked in a cage like the BB house. I couldn't hear what Joe said to him but it set Willie off like a rocket. I think Joe should have been expelled from the house along with Willie. He had his fists raised as if he wanted to fight - Willie did not have his fists up. And honestly, I don't know who touched who first before the head butt.

Willie has his faults but the situation in the house was ridiculous. Brittany was his coach but instead of trying to rectify the situation and smooth things over, she totally blew everything out of proportion. It's not fun being ostracized, whispered about and continually poked in a cage like the BB house. I couldn't hear what Joe said to him but it set Willie off like a rocket. I think Joe should have been expelled from the house along with Willie. He had his fists raised as if he wanted to fight - Willie did not have his fists up. And honestly, I don't know who touched who first before the head butt.

Willie was insulting everyone and Joe simply put it back on Willie. Joe had his fists up because Willie came at him in a hurry and had just said earlier that he was essentially going to evict himself. Willie was the only one to make physical contact. It's all on Willie and the fact he couldn't control himself.

Don't think we can vote for him for America's player, think they only let us vote for who is in Jury or whose in the house at the time.

It does seem a shame to me he had a fast-forward through the casting process by benefit of his family when so many fans have been trying for years to make it on the show.

He had a 1 in 12 chance of wining a half million dollars out of the deal too ..

And he just threw it all away on a temper-tantrum. =(

I wish they could bring Jodi back though. She's the only one who didn't really get a real chance to play this season.

Good bye and good riddance! I will admit Britney wasn't much of a coach in this situation and basically just gave up on one of her players, but still this guy has serious anger issues. Bottom line Big Brother just wasn't his game period!

What they showed of the blow up of Hantz let us know he was deliberately wanting out of the game. He knew that being aggressive with a big guy like Joe was a two edged sword in his favor. He looked like he was brave to be going after someone bigger and he could count on Joe to behave pretty much like he did. Joe put his hands up in a defensive stance, but did not act aggressively, but also did not back down. Hantz counted on Joe wanting to maintain his alpha male position enough not to back down. He got what he intended to get. Then Hantz got into his space and chest butted him, but being as short as he was his forehead hit Joe somewhere around the nose. I do not think Hantz intended to make that contact only the chest push. Joe complained loudly about the contact with his face. Well I suppose it was both shocking to have that contact, and being on TV I guess makes people worry about how they look too. There was a complaint that he threw the pork skins at Janelle, but that was really an aside of disgust at her for picking on him and his team for slop (though he was not really much of a team player, he was annoyed that what he did spilled over to his team, probably not only because he saw it as unfair, but also because he wanted all the credit for his acts to be his. He did say he was not a team player. Throwing the pork rinds was hardly violent; Hantz was not out of his mind, he was calculated enough not to want to let himself be seen as being violent to a woman. He would not be able to live that one down in the South. He saw he was going to be voted out and he wanted a bigger finish on his own terms, He got what he wanted on all levels.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name