Willie Hantz, Week 2 (Out - July 20)

CeCiMom

Last night was Epic Big Brother...

(Chima Bat Poo Insane Epic)

One minute I am posting that he is playing like a Hantz and the next minute he pulls a Hantz.

But who knew he would pull a Brandon versus a Russell.

Some people wait a lifetime to have a shot at at half a million while Hantz's seem to have a free family pass to CBSland.

Like the Kardashians, the Hantz's need to just fade away.

For the love of humanity please just go away.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that's pretty harsh. You're entitled to your opinion of course, but we know nothing about Janelle's life outside this house. We know nothing about her support network. She didn't leave the baby in the woods in the middle of nowhere. We don't know how she is with her daughter when she is with her. She could be a very good mother, who is doing this for her daughter's future. We don't know their home situation. It isn't the choice I would personally make, but I am not in her situation either. I think if you're going to make a call she's this terrible mother, you would need more evidence than leaving her baby for a few months. She's not leaving it in the woods. I am sure her husband and her mom are taking care of her baby for her... shrugs.

She's there because she's an attention ho and narcissictic. We've all watched her to EASILY spot that. She's certainly not there as a newbie looking for money and a new experience. Her need to have her mug on TV and have revenge on Boogie overrides her need to be with her baby. That's reality.

She's there because she's an attention ho and narcissictic. We've all watched her to EASILY spot that. She's certainly not there as a newbie looking for money and a new experience. Her need to have her mug on TV and have revenge on Boogie overrides her need to be with her baby. That's reality.

snap ~ well put!

I don't think that's the case with Janelle. I feel like she is there to help her family out. I understand a mother wanting to be with her child. BUT if she wins this money, her child's life will be somewhat easier.. i know going through college I would have LOVED to have money to pay for it (Still in debt now), I wouldnt mind finding out that when i was under 1 that my mom left for 3 months to give me that money.

Amazing. Willie should have tried for AR. I didn't see a single aspect of Willie's personality particularly suited for a BB situation. To tell you the truth, I would not have been happy about the BB14 coach twist myself. I suppose you have to be prepared to expect the unexpected. That wouldn't work for me and clearly, it did not work for Willie. I wish that he could have stayed a while, possibly won POV and let it all play-out for some good tv.

Guest Corky812

Ok, I am trying to get up-to-speed here so please correct when I get it wrong.

Willie is Russell's (from Survivor) brother and that little dude in the video was the other Hantz on Survivor, right?

I can't believe anyone could be so stupid as to make a video of that nature. What kind of person goes on national tv, especially on a show which has live steaming feeds, and wants respect and privacy? I think something is very wrong with that family, or at least the 3 I have seen so far.

I am watching the shows from earliest to oldest trying to catch up. It seems to be that Willie might have been a really interesting player but for having to have a coach. He went against the coach twist, or tried to, and obviously the egotistical coaches as well as the producers didn't like it. I just saw the episode about splitting the votes and it seems to me that was Brittany's idea or at least she was in the discussion (this has all been very hard to follow) and I didn't see Willie mock the other guy the way he was accused of doing.

I dislike what I have seen of Willie, but I really feel that having a coach, and especially Brittany who seems totally useless and self-absorbed, really destroyed any chance he had this season. In a normal game with all new people, he probably would have gone farther and created a lot of entertaining drama. Reading about Willie's history of violence I can't imagine why the producers would put such a person on their show and put the other housemates in harm's way. I know it's 24/7 monitored but he could have injured someone before anyone from behind the scenes was able to step in and stop it.

Supposedly Willie HeadButted Joe, obnoxious in his own right and threw pork rinds at Janelle. He was trying to get expelled right then like Chima a couple of seasons. Janelle, Joe and others locked themselves in HOH room, leaving Britt, Dan, Ian, few others to fend for themselves. I think there must be a lot of newbie interns behind the walls who were almost not quick enough.

Also, Brittney started the whole mess when she told Willie she thought the coaches would enter the game. He holds a newbie meeting a few days ago. He was going to save Frank but Joe stirred up shit between Willie and Frank and the whole house turned on Willie and his two team members. Why Willie was on that show to begin with was inexcusdable.

Willie needs to be under a coach who is going to control him. Britney is more concerned about who hair is blonder hers or Wil's, she is not in the game, why doesnt she just leave the show. i am so tired of this sad story of her missing her husband, look just leave. i'm tired of her. control your player and quit being concerned and obsessed with the other coaches players.

All of this is Britney's fault.. if I were Willie i would be highly upset to, he has had absolutely ZERO leadership, she is there to lead and has done nothing but screw everything up. why isnt she rallying her team, she is up Janelle and Wil's butt all day. Get Willie and your team in a room and talk about what they have to do to get everyone to the next week. She is nothing but nasty and condescending to Willie like she had nothing to do with all the crap that took place. if you are the coach and your team is losing, it's the coach's fault, point blank.

She and her mouth need to go.

Britney's an airhead. That cockeyed broad couldn't lead a horse to water. Too busy eating ( smack, chomp ) and swooning over Janelle.

he thought he had this game in his pocket already....

and then turned around and self-destructed.

Nobody's fault but his own.

Went home with his tail between his legs to make excuses.

awww poor Willie.

Guess this means he won't be doing Amazing Race, huh ?

Here is a plea from yet another Hantz defending his a-hole/insane uncle...

http://bbdish.blogspot.com/2012/07/brandon-hantz-speaks-on-willies.html

this kid goes off on the camera...bunch of nuts, Grodner!

Thanks for the clip Lenray...

It reaffirms my feelings that Uncle Willie tore a page out of nephew Brandon's Survivor playbook.

Remain clueless that everyone is playing for the big prize and throw it all away on a bonehead move based on non-sensical principles.

Perhaps he will trot out the Fruit Loop Defense to explain his actions.

Totally disagree with how Willie acted - no excuse for behavior like that. Kuddos to Joe, Frank, Janelle and any others who continued to push the right buttons with him to get him to explode. However, I still maintain that Frank, Joe and Janelle are the biggest bullies in this game. I mean seriously - mocking Wil?! If you look at that clip, there is no mocking going on at all. Frank doesn't come across as a bully because he says everything with a smile on his face - dangerous person for the other houseguests. Joe is just a loud mouth jerk. Janelle is certainly playing the game well so far in terms of going to the side with power at the right time and managing to hide her tracks but she is so damn self absorbed it drives me crazy. Does she ever stop playing with her hair?!

Ian and Frank are in the hoh talking. Ian is talking about Willie headbutting Joe 4 times so I guess he really did it. I thought they were joking when they talked about it last night. Willie needs serious therapy and/or drugs.

I don't think anyone that has been a mother and has had that special connection with their baby could think it is OK to leave their child for a reality show. It doesn't matter who is taking care of her baby it matters that Janelle shows she does not have a mother's love. Most mother's could not bear to be away from their child.

I don't even have a child (lost my son before he was born) and now can not have any. I can not even begin to tell you how much this disturbs me that they have left their babies for 3 months. Money isn't as important as the moments that they will miss seeing their babies develop during this time.

Totally disagree with how Willie acted - no excuse for behavior like that. Kuddos to Joe, Frank, Janelle and any others who continued to push the right buttons with him to get him to explode. However, I still maintain that Frank, Joe and Janelle are the biggest bullies in this game. I mean seriously - mocking Wil?! If you look at that clip, there is no mocking going on at all. Frank doesn't come across as a bully because he says everything with a smile on his face - dangerous person for the other houseguests. Joe is just a loud mouth jerk. Janelle is certainly playing the game well so far in terms of going to the side with power at the right time and managing to hide her tracks but she is so damn self absorbed it drives me crazy. Does she ever stop playing with her hair?!

Joe and Janelle weren't privy to that conversation where Willie mocked Wil. They just took Frank's word for it. Imo, Frank knew what he was doing and played it to the hilt. It worked too as the house completely turned on Willie. Willie obviously wasn't making a gay slur but he did make his voice and hand gestures feminine, mocking Wil, but that wasn't slurring him. Wil is obviously an effimiate gay male. He is a stereotype and was cast as one.

Damn, there goes the entertainment! See ya Willie - I had hoped you would stir some crap, but not fall to pieces quite this early!

As for the criticisms of Janelle - glass houses anyone? Would I have made the choice she did? No. But like someone else said, will that baby remember she was gone for a couple months? I don't think this is going to scar that kid for life or anything!

Joe and Janelle weren't privy to that conversation where Willie mocked Wil. They just took Frank's word for it. Imo, Frank knew what he was doing and played it to the hilt. It worked too as the house completely turned on Willie. Willie obviously wasn't making a gay slur but he did make his voice and hand gestures feminine, mocking Wil, but that wasn't slurring him. Wil is obviously an effimiate gay male. He is a stereotype and was cast as one.

This is the thing that annoys me. Willie was just doing what everyone else does when they are complaining about other people - imitate them. Was he making a gay slur? No. And Britney screwed up by not correcting the whole thing and shutting it down.

And now Wil is making fun of the way Ashley speaks.... pot meet kettle...

As for the criticisms of Janelle - glass houses anyone? Would I have made the choice she did? No. But like someone else said, will that baby remember she was gone for a couple months? I don't think this is going to scar that kid for life or anything!

Only time will tell. BTW you're welcome to come look in my glass house. My ex-husband was in the military in a position that kept him away from his kids until they were teenagers and he was married to me. Ever been around a messed up teenager looking for a reason to annoy you? I had two of them (stepchildren). Fortunately I have a guilt switch that I keep on off most of the time. But those kids still blame their father for all their problems now and they're in their 20's with kids of their own that they are screwing up...

Only time will tell. BTW you're welcome to come look in my glass house. My ex-husband was in the military in a position that kept him away from his kids until they were teenagers and he was married to me. Ever been around a messed up teenager looking for a reason to annoy you? I had two of them (stepchildren). Fortunately I have a guilt switch that I keep on off most of the time. But those kids still blame their father for all their problems now and they're in their 20's with kids of their own that they are screwing up...

THAT^^^ is totally not the same as someone being away from their baby for 2 months when the baby is under one year old. Not the same at all!!

It makes u wonder how this guy got on the show. I liked him and quite frankly he was villianized because of his brother in my opinion. I do not feel that he was a bully in the meeting and I do not feel he was mocking Wil. Wil is your typical self righteous person who can call people names and talk about people and it's ok. Joe is the bully in that house. His behavior should have been curtailed by production before it ever got to the point it did. Why would they not let him in the diary room they monitor all conversations. They knew he was ready to explode and they also knew that the queen bitch and joe were ready to provoke him. Brittany needs to re-think her involvement in this mess too. She ragged on him about it being all his fault and I do think he felt bad for his teammates and I do think he made a decision to get himself kicked out thinking he would save the other two. Their were many people involved in his HOH. Now having said all this his behavior is not exceptable.

Just when you think no one could possibly disgrace the Hantz family name along comes Willie. At least Russel and Brandon stuck it out. I was so hoping Wille would go deep in the game if for no other reason than to keep the pot stirred and entertain us this summer. But nooooooo, dyck wad has to cop a bad temper and go Chima on us. IN WEEK TWO. I'm so glad I did not get the live feeds this year.

I sincerly hope when you get home Russel beats the crap out of you. :angry2:

Frank could be laughing all the way to the bank. Willie made him so happy. No matter how bleak things look you shouldn't give up. Jeff and Jordan could have given up many times but they didn't. Jordan ended up winning BB and they've made money and had adventures on other shows as well.

Frank could be laughing all the way to the bank. Willie made him so happy. No matter how bleak things look you shouldn't give up. Jeff and Jordan could have given up many times but they didn't. Jordan ended up winning BB and they've made money and had adventures on other shows as well.

I agree but I think Janelle putting the whole team on slop and Brittany telling him it was all his fault plus knowing the whole house hates you was just too much and he lost it.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name