Willie Hantz, Week 2 (Out - July 20)

CeCiMom

I JUST COPIED THIS FROM ANOTHER BOARD FOR YOU GUYS

Someone on 2+2 forums claiming to have inside info on Willie's departure

Their screen name is BonafiedGreat and they claim to work for CBS and have inside info on Big Brother and Survivor. He has lately been posting on Willie's departure from the Big Brother house.

Here is a link to the full thread.

http://forumserver.t...r-14-a-1212306/

Here are some of his posts.

"A little inside info for you guys that a producer friend told me. And i'm reputable, check the survivor thread if you want proof. Just don't be posting this stuff anywhere else or I won't be able to say anything.

When the crazy guy started acting crazy the idiot producers who were there at the time tried to get a fight started didn't do anything to stop the fight from happening. When the guy who was violent tried to talk to production because he was losing it they wouldn't let him in because they wanted a confrontation which by FCC standards is illegal on game shows.

CBS is pissed off, knows that the FCC is going to be all over this asking to review the tapes. 1 producer at least already lost their job. And the crazy guy apparently was compensated some dinero to not sue!

Couple producers are losing their jobs"

"Ok further clarification. Here it is basically verbatim from my source, and I watched Sunday's episode. If I mess up a phrase or something chill out, this is my first time watching the show.

"Willie was upset that he felt everyone was against him. And wanted to talk to the show psychologist and tried to enter the diary room several times. He rang the bell over 10 times and they would not let him in. There were some newbie producers working the diary room at the time, and didn't realize how grave the situation actually was and wanted footage. A short time later he got into a physical fight with Joe who mocked something he said. Willie got into Joe's face and apparently Joe said something insulting to Willie which caused Willie to headbutt Joe multiple times. And finally Willie as you saw on the show shoved Joe with his chest and caused him to stumble over a little. They were then all separated. Willie was then finally told to come to the diary room and on his way Janelle mocked him and he lashed out by calling her names and throwing food in her face. He was then as you saw led into the diary room and removed from the game.".

Here's what you didn't see.

What caused the altercation to turn physical was when the two of them were nose to nose Joe apparently called Willie a midget. This caused Willie to headbutt him several times.

Willie was physically removed off Joe by security guards after the headbutts. They didn't show this in the show because they tried to downplay how physical the fight actually was. It was extremely physical but all acts of physical aggression came from Willie.

Willie wasn't removed from the game right away. He sat in a holding room for 2 hours while he talked to the psychologist. It wasn't clear if Joe was aggressive also and if he was they probably would have let Willie back into the game because they didn't want to lose 2 players. Joe did though bait Willie into a fight so the legal team reviewed contracts and made the decision. He was as you all know eventually removed. They were afraid he would get into another physical altercation and if he did and someone got hurt they would get sued for a ton.

This is the only one I am not 100% on, but my source is pretty sure. He doesn't work in legal so that's why he isn't 100% sure. But word on the street is that he was paid between 5-10 grand to just walk away quietly. As we all know CBS has a good working relationship with the Hantz family, and they didn't want to damage it completely. So they threw him a nice little chunk of change.

Now I am not going to get into the spoiling business because I like my job at CBS very much. I will though give you this little piece of info because I guess it somewhat pertains to all of this.

The producers are very worried about the season. No one in the cast is apparently playing the character role they casted them to be. The "Twist" has killed most of the guys they were banking on to deliver. Alot of people are going to lose their jobs if the ratings don't pick up. As of now none of these mofos in the cast are getting on the next All-Stars LOL"

"Ok, even further clarification.

Willie got paid $9500+ a plane ticket back to Texas. Which is more than all the other big brother players except for 1st and 2nd will make. Everyone else except the top 2 apparently gets $7500."

Take this for what it is. There are a lot of smart people on 2+2 who seem to believe this guy. I believe he is who he says he is and that he just wants some love from the internet and is stupidly posting info to get it. I know I wouldn't risk my job to do it but to each his own.

• Replies 318
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As a writer/researcher I am impressed with your skills Smassadi. FCC should demand complete footage and show it on CSPAN...lol....Janelle and Boogie's people were over the top the worst winners I have ever seen.

Guest Corky812

Well, I guess my theories and opinions were not all that far out there and sensationalized after all :rolleyes:

Thanks for ferreting out all that information and posting it Smassadi. Sounds like Willie and the Hantz' were well compensated monetarilly, but it doesn't make what happened right whether he's a Hantz or just a player. CBS really needs to reevaluate their own rule book.

i agree 100% with rachfan, Alison Grodner needs to put real BB fans on the show. 14-16 Super Fans who basically eat, sleep and breathe Big Brother will make much better players and strategists and would prove a much better dynamic.

Which is why AG needs to stop casting ppl for knowing this and that person and cast real true FANS!!!!!

I have to disagree I hate seeing super fans on this show, I really would like to see just regular people who don't know a lot about the show. I think it would be refreshing to see a group without any preconceived notions on how the game is played. It would be like BB starting over brand new, give it some life again.

http://www.tmz.com/2...other-arrested/

According to TMZ Willie was arrested on suspicion of drunken driving.

WHAT exactly is SUSPICION of drunk driving...I mean either you're drunk or you're not?? I HOPE he gets put away and when Russel comes to visit they lock him up too...these two are VERY DANGEROUS dudes...er...guys...oh I meant ANIMALS!!!

Guest Corky812

I can't say I'm surprised, tho I would have suspected either getting drunk and/or decking someone who said anything about him getting kicked off Big Brother.

Here comes the "Big Brother made me do it your honor" defense!!! :unsure:

Guest Corky812

WHAT exactly is SUSPICION of drunk driving...I mean either you're drunk or you're not?? I HOPE he gets put away and when Russel comes to visit they lock him up too...these two are VERY DANGEROUS dudes...er...guys...oh I meant ANIMALS!!!

"Suspicion" is just the legal beagle term for "you haven't been proven guilty (yet) and convicted".

The other legal buzz word is "alleged", which is basically the same thing and interchangeable, although usually reserved for more major crimes.

Oh man .. this guy is having a shitty year. He needs to grow the heck up already, and quit throwing his potential and opportunities out the window ..

Oh man .. this guy is having a shitty year. He needs to grow the heck up already, and quit throwing his potential and opportunities out the window ..

Throwing his potential and opportunities out the window?? I believe this is the type of thing that reality TV thrives on. With the right management, he will turn this into mega-dollars. Just think of how many reality tv stars have had brushes with the law. And, lets not forget, the most successful reality tv star got her start in a self released secret sex tape. This drunk driving charge will just reinforce Willie's bad boy image. I see dollars on the horizon. He will be doing paid interviews before you know it.

Lobby

Lobby

Please enter your display name